Admin Moo Posted December 20, 2002 Admin Posted December 20, 2002 Post your nominations here for the UKFF PPV Portal Best Event of 2002Please remember that repeat nominations are what decide what makes it to the final vote, so please do post even if you've already seen your nomination(s) of choice!
Ulf ist Gut Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 From what I can remember, Cruel Summer was my favourite. I can't really rememebr any of the otehrs or check the results because of the month dissapearence thing ps. Ulf ist Gut
JFFC Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 From what I can remember, Cruel Summer was my favourite. I can't really rememebr any of the otehrs or check the results because of the month dissapearence thing ps. Ulf ist Gut we dont have a website for nothing Ulf .. http://www.ukfff.idz.net im updating the archieves now so they point to the new board
BurningHammer Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 The last one EdMac did, mainly cos its the only PPV I haven't done a job on. Seriously though, Gridlock.
Paid Members seph Posted December 20, 2002 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2002 Pandemonium- because me & Hammer gave birth to the extreme cage match.
brett Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 Gridlock. Also little known fact Ed's last PPV was written by me
Sym Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 Gridlock cos it was when Sym's ass was really made famous!
pure dynamite Posted December 21, 2002 Posted December 21, 2002 PandemoniumThe Cage match was expertly wrote and My Feud with The HWO just got got hotter
Recommended Posts