mickfan Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 I refuse to nominate any WWE event when shows are being put on by Staniforth. I nominate any PTW show. Awaits the threat of being sued.
dopper Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 I refuse to nominate any WWE event when shows are being put on by Staniforth. I nominate any PTW show. Awaits the threat of being sued. I think if WWE or TNA manage to put on crappy shows with nothing entertaining on them, despite having so many talented wrestlers available to them - that deserves this award more than some show Staniforth put on which had few (if any) talented wrestlers on that show.
GPW Kristian Zane Posted December 31, 2008 Posted December 31, 2008 TNA Final Resolution 2008. Which one? There were 2 this year, or did you dislike both? TNA Lockdown
C/WMark Please! Posted December 31, 2008 Posted December 31, 2008 Survivor Series TNA - Bound For Glory
DJ Stevie C Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 As far as I can tell, you're slating it for not being ECW, and that's hardly fair. Why not judge it on the content, rather than on some rose-tinted nostalgia? I wasn't a huge ECW fan, so it's hardly rose tinted nostalgia. It's my vote and all I can remember from it is really not enjoying it at all, perhaps if I watched it again I would change my mind but from what I remember I hated it.
corino_mark Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 IWA-MS Tryout Show IWA-MS Summertime Black and Blues WWE One Night Stand WWE Night of Champions i didnt watch much wwe or tna and i saw One Night Stand and that was pretty darn shit
Segaboyno Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 I really didn't enjoy the Slammy's Raw, so I'll nominate that. As far as pay-per-views go, probably Backlash (though having said that, I didn't think much of Wrestlemania either). Hell, count all three.
Adam619 Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 Final Resolution 2008 December Version Survivor Series TNA Scarfice
Recommended Posts