wrestlingmad Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 UmagaEl GenericoNigel McGuinnesCM PunkEdge
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 24, 2007 Author Paid Members Posted December 24, 2007 John CenaUmagaKurt AngleUndertaker
The Mighty LC Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 John Cena.Nigel McGuiness.Samoa Joe.AJ Styles...
chris1289 Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 EdgeMVPJeff HardyEl GenericoSamoa JoeCM Punk
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 25, 2007 Author Paid Members Posted December 25, 2007 Can someone justify the inclusion of Edge? I'm not particularly arguing, but aside from the tag match at NYR and the Backlash main event, I'm struggling to remember anything else he's done. The Armageddon match was enjoyable, but he was barely part of it. Other than that, all I have is the big bump from WM, the horrible MITB rehash and the awesome promo when he relinquished the World title. Anyone refresh my memory?
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted December 26, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2007 Can someone justify the inclusion of Edge? I'm not particularly arguing, but aside from the tag match at NYR and the Backlash main event, I'm struggling to remember anything else he's done. The Armageddon match was enjoyable, but he was barely part of it. Other than that, all I have is the big bump from WM, the horrible MITB rehash and the awesome promo when he relinquished the World title. Anyone refresh my memory?I personally don't feel he's a particuarly strong contender for Best Wrestler of 2007, but i'm not amazed that he's recieved a few votes. He did have a nice little match with Orton on Raw, had a surprisingly hot MITB qualification match with RVD that seemed to inject a bit of life back into Van Dam. He was the best man in MITB itself. Had some decent, if unspectacular encounters with Big 'Tista even if it the fued was tremendously average.Nowhere near as good as what he's capable of. Although, we havn't seen that for a long while. I'd imagine he's recieving votes more for a lack of outstanding contenders and that none of his matches were ever particuarly bad. The NYR match was wank though.
Merzbow Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 Jimmy JacobsNigel McGuinessTakeshi MorishimaAm-Drag for the part his was wrestlingChris Hero
Bridge818 Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 MVP Shawn MichaelsChris Benoit (he still had great matches this year but i understand if people wanna not include him)Brian KendrickBryan DanielsonSamoa JoeCM Punk
Paid Members Dearly Devoted Dexter Posted December 27, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2007 KENTA
Recommended Posts