Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 23, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2007 Nominate the best MMA Fight of 2007.Multiple nominations allowed. Nomination period is 2 weeks.
alexander Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Rampage Vs Dan Henderson.I guess most people are going to go with something from the 155 pounders, but I thought this was the all round best fight I saw all year, in the year I watched more MMA than I ever have before. Perhaps not the most exciting, but a fascinating ground battle from two guys who just looked like they knew everything there is to know about that aspect of the sport. I love guys like Huerta and Tyson Griffin, but the frantic pace doesn't impress me as much as the guys who really seem to know how to control an opponent on the ground. So yeah, I loved this fight.
pinkandblackattack Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida - TUF 6 Finale
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 23, 2007 Awards Moderator Posted December 23, 2007 Randy Couture vs. Tim Sylvia Randy Couture vs. Gabriel Gonzaga  There are fights I'll watch, there are fights I'll enjoy, but Couture's the only guy who's made me care about a fight.
The Crippler Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Tyson Griffin v Clay GuidaClay Guida v Roger HuertaTakanori Gomi v Nick Diaz
bazhsw Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 Spencer Fisher vs. Sam StoutRandy Couture vs. Tim SylviaTyson Griffin vs. Clay Guida
kev2050 Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 Randy Couture vs. Tim SylviaRandy Couture vs. Gabriel GonzagaBaroni Vs ShamrockDiaz Vs Gomi
Shimmer Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Chuck Liddell vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - UFC 71 (26/05/07)Randy Couture vs. Tim Sylvia - UFC 68 (03/03/07)
The Mighty LC Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Syliva v Couture.Griffin v Shogun.Baroni v Shamrock.Silva v Franklin (not neccessarily because it was a great all-round fight, more because it was such a one-sided slaughter - not as much as the first - that it proved Silva as being so far beyond anyone in his weight class)...
chris1289 Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Chuck Liddell vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - UFC 71
Merzbow Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 (edited) Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida - TUF 6 FinaleI agree.And Gomi vs. DiazBaroni vs. Shamrock Edited December 26, 2007 by Merzbow
Paid Members MoChatra Posted December 27, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2007 Even though it didn't air on pay-per-view, the Matt Grice vs. Jason Black fight from UFC 77 (IIRC) deserves a mention.
$tew Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 Tim Sylvia vs Randy Couture - UFC 68Georges St Pierre vs Matt Serra - UFC 69Clay Guida vs Tyson Griffin - UFC 72Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Forrest Griffin - UFC 76Jon Koppenhaver vs Jared Rollins - TUF FinaleClay Guida vs Roger Huerta - TUF FinaleGina Carano vs Julie Kedzie - EliteXC Destiny
Recommended Posts