John Tenta passes away

Garrett

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely saddened by all this, I spoke to him via e-mail a few times over the past few years, to try and offer him some little encouragment (as have a lot of history of Cancer in my family). He genuinely had a concern for his families financial welfare when he passed away and it's really a tragedy. I know that's an overused term as regards to wrestler's deaths, but this really hit's home, compared to all those who fuck about with pills etc...RIP John.

• Paid Members

Literally had tears in my eyes when I read the post. I always hate to hear of those that I grew up watching as a kid, passing on. Especially those that I seriously enjoyed watching (and then saw that they're also such a great person outside of the ring too, thanks to Wrestlecrap).If there was someone who deserved to beat cancer, it was John.R.I.P. 'Quake. But don't go squashing no angels while ya up there. I've heard they don't like it.

Tribute to "Earthquake" John Tenta PDF Print E-mailWednesday, 07 June 2006By Larry Csonkalarrycsonka@f4wonline.comThose things were the then World Wrestling Federation. He would make his debut being pulled from the crowd at a WWF show, a show in which Dino Bravo and the Ultimate Warrior were having a pushup contest. Bravo of course did the pushups with him on his back, but when it was Warrior