Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a computer based question...

A thing called Browser Choice has appeared on my desktop (through an update I believe). It's asking me to choose a browser. I just want to check that this is safe and legitimate? (it looks it) and if so which browser would you choose?

I have a computer based question...

A thing called Browser Choice has appeared on my desktop (through an update I believe). It's asking me to choose a browser. I just want to check that this is safe and legitimate? (it looks it) and if so which browser would you choose?

I think it's something the monopolies commission made Microsoft do because Internet Explorer was dominating too much. It came up on mine and I changed to Google Chrome, it was a bag of wank so I just changed straight back to IE

Is anyone else apart from me trying their damnedest not to click on the Wrestlemania thread so as to avoid spoilers until they have a chance to download it? Perhaps we should have a Wrestlemania Exiles thread.

• Paid Members
Is anyone else apart from me trying their damnedest not to click on the Wrestlemania thread so as to avoid spoilers until they have a chance to download it? Perhaps we should have a Wrestlemania Exiles thread.

I'm just completely avoiding on-topic for the rest of the day. Same goes for Facebook/Twitter etc. Although i nearly had something spoiled by opening an email notification from Facebook today. :angry:

Archived