A Message from MEW

Daniel Fitch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but Dan brings this whole thing on himself with his own behaviour on this forum. Compare how Dan conducts himself to Daniel Edler or John Chapman, for example, and then compare the reaction Dan gets here compared to those two promoters. You reap what you sow, sir.

Seeing as Dan has left the UKFF altogether (snigger) I'll post his reply...We're all jealous.I often wondered how a married, successful wrestling promoter can spend about 23 hours of the day on the UKFF, but what do I know, i'm just jealous of him.

So if this is a press release, which media outlets can we expect it to be reported in/on?

There's a thread on TWCF.
TWCF is a forum, not a media outlet.If this news isn't on the Six O' Clock news tonight or in The Sun tomorrow, I'll be gutted.

... in regards to the shows and myself itself. Bare in mind, that there is more than myself involved in this company, and ...

This part reminded me of the argument between Adele and Jade in Big Brother when Jade was saying "I 'eard you talking about myself when I myself was in the diary room" etc.

Through the wonders of modern technology I've just managed to listen to a North East radio news programme, and am just watching a North East TV news programme. This didn't get a mention on the radio, and it doesn't look like it's going to push items on gardening off the TV show. Poor Dan, even the established media think he's an arsehole...