A Message from MEW

Daniel Fitch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but Dan brings this whole thing on himself with his own behaviour on this forum. Compare how Dan conducts himself to Daniel Edler or John Chapman, for example, and then compare the reaction Dan gets here compared to those two promoters. You reap what you sow, sir.

This is what puts me off attending MEW shows, this continuous bitchting & attention seeking. Why can't you just be like any other promoter on here? Why do you have to be so different? This affects your business, surely you realise that. I mean, you yourself put me off attenting your shows.Edit: 2 days.

Edited by GIB

It's obvious you're not happy with the forum Daniel, but don't let it stop you promoting your show, as I assume quite a few fans who post on/read this forum would like to be kept updated about the shows.

I'd want today, being that he's still on the online list, and obviously F5ing a lot to check out the reaction to this thread, but 0 days isn't a proper number.

It took me a couple of moments there to realise that you meant refreshing the page as opposed to spinning people round and dropping them on their heads. Edited by gary v1