*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Something to do with Muta ripping off Lygers mask according to the description.

Yeah I saw that, but hardly the best thing to ever happen in a wrestling ring. Well not for me anyway.
<Sigh>Some people. He rips his MASK off...Causing the crowd to GROAN in horror...But then backs off in TERROR and shock...As Liger has his face PAINTED...And SPRAYS him with his own mist! It's the most wonderfully unexpected and over the top thing ever.Needs more head drops, obviously.

Something to do with Muta ripping off Lygers mask according to the description.

Yeah I saw that, but hardly the best thing to ever happen in a wrestling ring. Well not for me anyway.
<Sigh>Some people. He rips his MASK off...Causing the crowd to GROAN in horror...But then backs off in TERROR and shock...As Liger has his face PAINTED...And SPRAYS him with his own mist! It's the most wonderfully unexpected and over the top thing ever.Needs more head drops, obviously.
Although im semi familiar with both of those guys, Im not that big on Puro. I really enjoyed the match, but the whole mask thing was really nothing special. To tell you the truth I didnt really notice any crowd reaction at all, as Japanese crowds tend to be very quiet anyway.

Although im semi familiar with both of those guys, Im not that big on Puro. I really enjoyed the match, but the whole mask thing was really nothing special. To tell you the truth I didnt really notice any crowd reaction at all, as Japanese crowds tend to be very quiet anyway.

No. That's a myth. You obviously haven't watched any Japanese wrestling ever.

Although im semi familiar with both of those guys, Im not that big on Puro.  I really enjoyed the match, but the whole mask thing was really nothing special.  To tell you the truth I didnt really notice any crowd reaction at all, as Japanese crowds tend to be very quiet anyway.

No. That's a myth. You obviously haven't watched any Japanese wrestling ever.
Well I watched that match, and you could hear a pin drop. And its often the same with a lot of japanese matches I've watched over the years. But Im not a avid follower so you obviously know more than me.