*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Bg James,Konnan, Ron "The Truth" Killings, Shane Douglas, Abyss, and Traci show up outside a WWE taping. Very funny!!!

TNA Invade WWE

Or a very touching moment from Stone cold to Vince as the WWE Superstars celebrate Vince McMahon's 58th birthday after Summerslam(2003) goes of the air.

Vinces 50 somethingth birthday

Edited by bootcleaner

• Paid Members

Trish/Lita angleA video from RAW. The whole Lita/Edge relationship had just been exposed and the fans let her know what they think. Lita was a face at the time too.

God I nearly want to cry. It's so sad remembering how much potential there was in a Matt return those days and then comparing it with what we actually got. Fuck you Vince, you ruin everything.

• Paid Members

Remember when John Cena kissed Maria a few weeks ago? Well this is how you do the situation right - with the crowd cheering for you (and cheering your name) and both of you looking great in the process...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2lYeKL5HHg...ch=rock%20trish

Not everyone came out of that smelling like roses. I'm almost certain the boom operator got his pink slip moments later.

Curt Hennig 'Thats Perfect' video montageThis >>> than anything so far.Sadly it's the tribute video from when he died as opposed to the awesome original which had the 'Nobody Does It Better' tune from James Bond as the feature music.

So the guy just took WWE's tribute video from RAW. Tore apart the clips and banged the Mr Perfect music over the top?Great :/ I'd rather he just posted the WWE tribute video.

Remember when John Cena kissed Maria a few weeks ago? Well this is how you do the situation right - with the crowd cheering for you (and cheering your name) and both of you looking great in the process...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2lYeKL5HHg...ch=rock%20trish

Right after "Look deep into your eyes"... he should have said..."And stick it straight up your candy ass!!!!" :D No? :/

Curt Hennig 'Thats Perfect' video montageThis >>> than anything so far.Sadly it's the tribute video from when he died as opposed to the awesome original which had the 'Nobody Does It Better' tune from James Bond as the feature music.

So the guy just took WWE's tribute video from RAW. Tore apart the clips and banged the Mr Perfect music over the top?Great :/ I'd rather he just posted the WWE tribute video.
No sorry i didn't make that too clear.The original one was extended and i think aired on a SNME in the early 90's with the Carly Simon tune on it(i have it on tape).This is the offiicially done WWE effort from RAW after he passed away, it's shorter and uses his theme music as opposed to the song.

Demolition v Hart Foundation (SNME 1988)

Demolition v British Bulldogs (Wrestlefest 1988)

Demolition v Hart Foundation (Summerslam 1990)

Demolition (x3) v LOD & Ultimate Warrior (SNME 1990)

I like Demolition as you can tell :love:

Special proprs to the last clip, the interview at the start is awesome. Smash was one crazy mutha.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin