*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Wrong Just wrong :laugh::laugh:
Try owning the entire album and single :(although the single was with Green Jelly
Dont worry i have it. I found this while trying to prove to a mate that it was not fake.

Has anyone else been watching the guy doing a countdown of the top 250 wrestlers from the 70s to the 90s. All the clips are extremely well done, okay the list is never going to be definitive (Nikita Koloff down at #94 is one i am particularly against), but it's worth watching just to see some great talent on show.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiliPalmer14

• Paid Members

After all the discussion about the new Impact game I remembered this...

WCW/NWO Revenge Intro

Now that is how you start a wrestling game. I think I nearly had a heart attack from excitement when I got and first watched that on christmas day.

The CZW montages dont even anger me anymore. Its so depressing. There are a handful of ungrateful cunt fans and wrestlers literally tearing themselves to pieces for $30 and a handshake from Zandig. Awful.

After all the discussion about the new Impact game I remembered this...WCW/NWO Revenge IntroNow that is how you start a wrestling game. I think I nearly had a heart attack from excitement when I got and first watched that on christmas day.

Yeah I used to love the introductions to the THQ games. They had them on the Wrestlemania and No Mercy games too. Also if you edited your wrestlers attire it would change on the intro.