aaron Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 The guy who doesn't get paid loads of dollars to work 300 days a year for the world's largest pro wrestling company. The same guy who had the worst match I've ever seen!Kriss Sprules
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 17, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2006 Who is Kriss Sprules? It's the real name of one of the Heart-Throbs. Romero, I think.
Guest JSB Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Who is Kriss Sprules?It's the real name of one of the Heart-Throbs. Romero, I think. That's the guy off Velocity, you mean Romeo
cheetah69uk Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) Who is Kriss Sprules?tell me you didnt just say that!watch... http://www.maximumhomepage.com/keith/krisssprules/index.html Edited January 18, 2006 by cheetah69uk
Chris Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Snitsky , The man's a legend. He's a suplex machine
frank Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Snitsky , The man's a legend. He's a suplex machine Plus the video that emerged of him doing a cartwheel during a training match makes him exempt from any form of criticism ever again.
Chris Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Snitsky , The man's a legend. He's a suplex machinePlus the video that emerged of him doing a cartwheel during a training match makes him exempt from any form of criticism ever again. My business is pain, and business is good
bigfoote Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I know Kriss Sprules is gonna run away with this, but it has to be Viscera....the sexual Walrus
Guest bispham seasider Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Who is Kriss Sprules?It's the real name of one of the Heart-Throbs. Romero, I think. Yes right. Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler is "the match" mentioned from OPWO's first show.
paultravellfan Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 What happened between Kriss Sprules and Cage Tyler?I must have missed that one
aaron Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 http://www.maximumhomepage.com/keith/krisssprules/index.html Get the version with commentary.
Recommended Posts