[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

img01208my.jpgKirsteen O'Sullivan from a show called Just for Laughs,don't know if it's shown south of the border.

Is it along the lines of setups? Like a man sat on a busy street in an armchair in a spacesuit, people laugh but a mini bus goes past, he hops on and people wonder where he's gone type of thing?If so it was on Border TV south of the Border, dunno if it's still running.Didn't she continually flash her under garments for a skit too?

img01208my.jpgKirsteen O'Sullivan from a show called Just for Laughs,don't know if it's shown south of the border.

Is it along the lines of setups? Like a man sat on a busy street in an armchair in a spacesuit, people laugh but a mini bus goes past, he hops on and people wonder where he's gone type of thing?If so it was on Border TV south of the Border, dunno if it's still running.Didn't she continually flash her under garments for a skit too?
Yeh, its on down here. Its a painfully embarrassing show to watch and is so fucking French, she does get her knickers shown a lot on the though. :)

Can't remember her name, but the blonde that did the backstage interviews in RobotWars is pretty tasty.Got a name now, Julia Reed. But no pic on google! :(

Surely that was the gorgeous Phillipa Forrester...philippaf.gif
No, though Phillipa is fit (like her friend Juliette Morris :love: )

How about Puffy AmiYumi?1085986.jpgpuffy_amiyumi_paper.jpg

Yowza! I second that, dude!

is that/are they 2 people ?of course im reminded of the Austin Powers sketch, Fuk yu and Fuk Mi

:laugh: Me too! That... was classic.

How about Puffy AmiYumi?

Don't they sing the Teen Titans song? That rules :music:
...Is the right answer! :)

How about Puffy AmiYumi?1085986.jpgpuffy_amiyumi_paper.jpg

Yowza! I second that, dude!

is that/are they 2 people ?of course im reminded of the Austin Powers sketch, Fuk yu and Fuk Mi

:laugh: Me too! That... was classic.

How about Puffy AmiYumi?

Don't they sing the Teen Titans song? That rules :music:
...Is the right answer! :)
BTW, MUCHOS KUDOS to the people who've put this great thread together.Threads like this are great ways to bring the forum together and whatnot. :D