DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

Got round to watching ''Enemy Of The State'' earlier, thought it was fantastic. I love Will Smith and have loved every film he;s been in so i wasnt expecting any less from this.

I can't usually sit still for over 2 hours for a film, but i never felt my concentration wandering in this one, pretty fast paced and scary stuff in a way, makes you think what the goverment could really be capable of.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the course of few days I have watched:

RockNrolla: Atypical Ritchie film, they keep me entertained but this took way too long to get going and when it did it was over.

WALL-E: Amazing, sat on the sofa with my son, after half an hour he told me he'd already seen it and was about to tell me what was going to happen. I had none of that turned it off and re-watched today after I took him home.

Seven Pounds: I had for some reason obliviously ignored pretty much everything to do with this film aside from adverts on television. Took my friend to see it and I loved it more than she did. It was too glossy in many places but I overlooked that and was impressed by the conclusion, I didn't envision the ending.

Edited by Shaine

Pride And Glory

Alternative title: Unoriginal And Shit

The lord has spoken.

Anyway, watched one called "Natural Beauties" I think it was called if I remember rightly.

A Peter Jackson film starring Kate Winslet. Quite interesting I thought and there was somewhat of an artistic quality to it.

I'm watching The Deer Hunter for the first time in about an hour. I understand that it's quite a film. Quite looking forward to it.

Its over rated in my opinion. Didn't stop me getting a Dear Hunter T-Shirt though!

Hope you enjoy the wedding scene! You'll know what I mean in an hour... :smug:

I don't know what you mean by enjoy the wedding scene other than it's a bit unnecessarily long.

The films not what I expected and it didn't pan out the way I thought it was going to. I enjoyed it, but it was a bit too long. It could easily have been shortened by about half hour and it would have held my attention span longer if it was. Great acting, some great scenes and Meryl Streep was hot in her day.

Watched Ghost Town and Role Models yesterday.

Ghost Town - Their was one real laugh out loud moment which was pretty much at the begining (and typical Ricky Gervais humour). The rest was OK. A few chuckly moments. Can't really say anything bad about the film, it doesn't take itself seriously. It probably could have tried a bit harder in places, and I was dissapointed Gervais didn't get a snog from Tia Leoni.

Role Models, again was OK. A few funny moments, most involving SWS and the little black kid. The whole LAIRE thing was a bit shit though. That blonde teacher had nice tits.