DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

I re-watched Serenity again after my first tired viewing and I thought it was quite good.

I may end up watching Serenity now, if I get the chance.

I'd assumed that he meant that he was going to watch Firefly after re-watching Serenity. Unless his plan was to re-watch Serenity again.
Firefly's the one... this is the fatigue again :| I sould probably have a nap before I post anything else today...I'm not big on Joss Whedon projects but after seeing the extras on the Serenity DVD I might buy or rent the series on LoveFilm to check it out. Edited by Evolution

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Serenity and Firefly are two different things though :confused:

They are? :confused: I only assumed Serenity was based on Firefly because they're Sci-Fi and that Nathan Fillion is in both.
Serenity is a feature film continuity of the TV series Firefly.

They are? :confused: I only assumed Serenity was based on Firefly because they're Sci-Fi and that Nathan Fillion is in both.
So I'm right then.

• Paid Members

So I'm right then.
You said something about him meaning Serenity not Firefly because we aren't in America. Here the TV show is still called Firefox and Serenity is the name of the film that followed it. So yeah they are different. Unless I have my wires crossed. Edited by DEF

Watched Hellboy 2 today.2 words. Fucking Awesome.

I've a lovely DVD perfect copy sitting here for Mondays drunken viewing...cant wait. Have went back and read the books, watched the films and cartoons in preparation for this :)

I've a lovely DVD perfect copy sitting here for Mondays drunken viewing...cant wait. Have went back and read the books, watched the films and cartoons in preparation for this :)
lol yeah got the DVD copy myself.Can't believe there's a DVD rip out so early though.

Theres always a few floating about, remember getting I Am Legend and 300 perfect copies before they came out. The joys of the big,bad world of downloads :D

Hell yeah, there's a DVD copy of Wanted and Speed Racer floating about now as well.I would highly recommend speed racer as well

Um question....if you're so into the film and went all out to prepare for it, why aren't you going to the cinema to see it? No matter how good the DVD rip is, its not a patch on going to see it on the big screen with a proper cinema sound system. Not even close. Do yourself a favour, put the dvd rip away and head to the cinema. I saw hell boy 2 at the cinema a few weeks back and it was freaking awesome.

perfect non-pixelated dvd copy on a 42 inch HDTV, no annoying shits to disturb my viewing or such. Unless a film is perfect like that, then I wont even bother with bootleg copies of films that are in the cinema to be honest with you. I had Tropic Thunder and Clone Wars here, but they simply arent good enough to watch on a big screen.

perfect non-pixelated dvd copy on a 42 inch HDTV, no annoying shits to disturb my viewing or such. Unless a film is perfect like that, then I wont even bother with bootleg copies of films that are in the cinema to be honest with you. I had Tropic Thunder and Clone Wars here, but they simply arent good enough to watch on a big screen.

True, but even a perfect legal dvd release of a film isn't as good as the cinema. Go to the cinema at a quite time so there are no annoying people and watch it there. You won't regret it.