DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members
I saw Observe and Report over the weekend. Its pretty disappointing to be honest, I'm a Rogen fan and it just isnt that funny. Also, Anna Farris has got to be the most irritatiing actress ever.

Oh no i beg to differ. that title has got to go to Isla Fisher.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive that Boondock Saints 2 is in production. Beats me.

Saw I Love You, Man last night. Pretty funny, if not laugh out loud all the way through. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal charisma and timing are what makes this film though, well worth a watch.

Last night I watched Terminator 2 on blu ray with full DTS-HD audio. Obviously you've all see he film before, but its even better with a pristine picture and a great quality soundtrack turned way up. I'll bet my neighbours hate me now!

Edited by KFR42

I've been watching a few football hooligan movies, and I watched The Football Factory tonight. It's pretty much just a bunch of dumb fun with a few laughs, some serious and some violence. Doesn't exactly require much in the way of thought which is what I want from this kind of a movie. I thought it was pretty good.

I just watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring for the first time. While I thought it was good, it just seemed really long and not an awful lot actually happened. I'm gonna stick with it though and watch the next one soon.

They all feel a bit like that I found. The stoy is amazing and it all looks beautiful, but they are a bit long. I'm looking forward to a blu ray release, they look good enough in standard definition. I still think they are a set of films everyone should sit through once, even if they decide afterwards that it isn't their cup of tea.

Edited by KFR42

I just watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring for the first time. While I thought it was good, it just seemed really long and not an awful lot actually happened. I'm gonna stick with it though and watch the next one soon.

I just watched them all through. Awesome stuff, though to be fair, I say I watched them through I tended to skip the sam/frodo/gollum bits because they are just so shitty and annoying.

I just watched them all through. Awesome stuff, though to be fair, I say I watched them through I tended to skip the sam/frodo/gollum bits because they are just so shitty and annoying.

So you didn't actually watch them at all. Go back and start again.

Jesus if you think thats long try watching the extended version of The Two Towers, seems like centuries pass.

"Oh look a big long shot of them walking in a field"

*Apologies for the standard non-original LOTR dig. God their a waste of time

Well actually I did, and have done in the past, hence why I skipped those bits.

GRAN TORINO- im not really a fan of modern movies by that i mean from 2000 onwards unless its a sequel/prequel or if it really jumps out at me. this didnt look appealing but my mate banged on bout how good it is so i watched it last night b4 the fight! to be honest it was o.k, Eastwood is hilarious but i couldnt take his hard man role serious at his age etc, good acting carried it as the story ddint keep me captivated, overall better than expected but the way my mate went on i was disappointed.

Well actually I did, and have done in the past, hence why I skipped those bits.

So? I've seen lots of films before, doesn't mean I skip throiugh a big chunk of the movie every time I watch it again. You might as well not watch them at all if you're going to skip parts.