DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members

Just finished watching it. I thought it was pretty decent seeing as I can relate with it alot. Not the steroid part but the physique and bodybuilding aspects of it.

You're a bodybuilder?
I wouldnt really say I'm a bodybuilder per se. I'm not trying to get big Im just looking for defined muscles. Im basically working to more of a bruce lee physique rather than Hulk Hogan.
Where do you get your protein? :rolleyes:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

the Simpons movie was always gonna get panned in some areas 'cause it's one of them things that just took so long to come out...and alot of people fall into that group that says 'The Simpsons have sucked for years'...i disagree.if you're a fan of The Simpson, you'll enjoy it...like Stevie C said, it's basically a long episode. And i can watch the Simpsons back-to-back all day, so it was cool with me :)

Just finished watching it. I thought it was pretty decent seeing as I can relate with it alot. Not the steroid part but the physique and bodybuilding aspects of it.

You're a bodybuilder?
I wouldnt really say I'm a bodybuilder per se. I'm not trying to get big Im just looking for defined muscles. Im basically working to more of a bruce lee physique rather than Hulk Hogan.
Where do you get your protein? :rolleyes:
Soy Protein Shakes, Green Vegetables, mock meat. I probably get too much protein tbh.

Wake Up Ron BurgundyTotally pointless. Anchorman is a fine comedy movie but this was just crap, I think I laughed about once.

Has that been made already? I thought it was still at the planning stages :confused: I wasn't a huge fan of Anchorman. There are funny parts but it didn't encourage me to see any sequel of it or anything else Will Ferrel did. Ever.

Wake Up Ron BurgundyTotally pointless. Anchorman is a fine comedy movie but this was just crap, I think I laughed about once.

Has that been made already? I thought it was still at the planning stages :confused: I wasn't a huge fan of Anchorman. There are funny parts but it didn't encourage me to see any sequel of it or anything else Will Ferrel did. Ever.
It was released on region 2 the other week, in a special 3 disc Anchorman pack, its currently 9.99 on play Edited by klown

Wake Up Ron Burgundy

Has that been made already? I thought it was still at the planning stages
Wake Up, Ron Burgundy is an alternate movie based on outtakes from the first film. It's been out for ages in America but as klown said it's only just been released over here as part of the three disc box set. I thought Anchorman was really funny but this was just terrible, you'll understand why a lot of it was cut if you ever watch it. Edited by Vito

Wake Up Ron Burgundy

Wake Up, Ron Burgundy is an alternate movie based on outtakes from the first film. It's been out for ages in America but as klown said it's only just been released over here as part of the three disc box set. I thought Anchorman was really funny but this was just terrible, you'll understand why a lot of it was cut if you ever watch it.
Surely the fact its made from outtakes from the firm tells you that its going to be utter shite.

Wake Up Ron Burgundy

Wake Up, Ron Burgundy is an alternate movie based on outtakes from the first film. It's been out for ages in America but as klown said it's only just been released over here as part of the three disc box set. I thought Anchorman was really funny but this was just terrible, you'll understand why a lot of it was cut if you ever watch it.
Gotcha, cheers.I assumed it was the squeal they were talking about. Luckily I can blame fatigue for my mistake ;)I think I'll avoid that one. I don't think the film was my thing, though as I said there were moments I did find funny, so I doubt I'll be spending any extra cash on another copy.Onto another movie... I re-watched Serenity again after my first tired viewing and I thought it was quite good. I've heard contrasting opinions on it, but I liked the idea of it all. I may end up watching Serenity now, if I get the chance. Sadly I was put off by flat mates playing live-action Serenity in our living room a few years back :(

I re-watched Serenity again after my first tired viewing and I thought it was quite good.

I may end up watching Serenity now, if I get the chance.

I'd assumed that he meant that he was going to watch Firefly after re-watching Serenity. Unless his plan was to re-watch Serenity again.