DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

Prob going to go the pictures tomorrow, can't decide whether to see Brokeback mountain or Munich.And to stay on topic - Watched The Thing recently (80's version). Liked it, but wasn't as creepy as i'd imagined it to be. The animatronics were great though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob going to go the pictures tomorrow, can't decide whether to see Brokeback mountain or Munich.And to stay on topic - Watched The Thing recently (80's version). Liked it, but wasn't as creepy as i'd imagined it to be. The animatronics were great though.

Seriously, you want to see Brokeback Mountain. It's fucking good and stuff.

ahh i'll leave the option then to the wife.(already know which one she'll pick)

:D I was the only bloke in the cinema for Brokeback Mountain.Yeh wont regret it.
My brother went, but then again he's gay.I'm kidding (not about my brother), I know it's much more than "that gay cowboy movie" and I do intend to see it, but Munich is also excellent...

You didn't like Munich because you couldn't follow it and you were bored?Jesus.

Yes. That's normally enough for me to not like a film.I'm willing to be educated and see it again however, seeing as everyone I've spoken to who's seen it thinks its ace.

Requim for a Dream

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow. Incredible. The story is based on four connected people from Brooklyn who each have a different addiction or dependency. All four characters are touching, shocking and realistic. You feel what they feel as the characters go through their spiralling addictions and the ending of the film reaches a heartstopping climax. Brilliant.

10/10