WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

As a whole... I couldn't give a crap what they put on GH3, I'd STILL buy the sodding thing for the simple fact that there's gonna be tracks I've not heard before, that rock, even if they only rock due to the playing of it, rather than the song actually being good.My only worry is that the new guitars will have a new button layout, so does that mean our old ones will be completely obsolete, or maybe they'll use the old guitars for bass lines and the new ones for lead (considering there's talk of a Rock Band game coming out which'll have lead, bass, singing, and drums, all incorporated).

• Admin

Mario Strikers is absolutely nuts. So far I feel that there's just too much going on to give the game any depth. As well as each character in your team having their own special moves and your captain having a super move type deal, there are pickups ala Mario Kart and many of the arenas also have their own hazards, it is insane!Online is slick as long as you're paired up with someone who has a decent connection but it still uses that annoying friend code system that the DS does.If anyone has this game and wants to have a go my friend code is:0578 3385 6643 0310

After getting back into C&C Red Alert 2, I bought Yuri's Revenge from Ebay and just beat the Allied campaign yesterday. It was only 7 missions but it was still really fun, especially the final mission where you get to control an Allied and Soviet base. After buying an Xbox (original one) in December I'm only about half way through Half Life 2, great game though and throwing circular saw blades at the alien zombies with the gravity gun is one of my favourite video game moments lol. I've also got Halo 1 & 2 to play, I started on Halo 2 back in December because it came with the console but it didn't really grab me at all the way Halflife 1 or 2 did. Maybe it will when I start on Halo 1. Also bought Thief 3 from ebay, I really enjoyed Theif 2 on the PC so I'm looking forward to that. In the meantime, the Soviet campaign on Yuri's Revenge must be completed! :thumbsup:

Finally played Psi-Ops (I'm behind the times, sue me). It's not bad. It's pretty much Second Sight on steroids.Nabbed the PS2 Transformers game (the old one based on Armada (I think), not the new movie one) for a fiver and it's pretty swish. Some of the controls are infuriating (L1 to jump? Which demented fool thought that was a good idea?) and I'm finding the second level, Antarctica, pretty tough going, even on the easiest dfficulty setting, but there's plenty of fun to be had and the graphics are lovely; the cutscenes especially so.My local CEX also has the other two Prince of Persia SP2 games for

• Paid Members

Mario Strikers is absolutely nuts. So far I feel that there's just too much going on to give the game any depth. As well as each character in your team having their own special moves and your captain having a super move type deal, there are pickups ala Mario Kart and many of the arenas also have their own hazards, it is insane!Online is slick as long as you're paired up with someone who has a decent connection but it still uses that annoying friend code system that the DS does.If anyone has this game and wants to have a go my friend code is:0578 3385 6643 0310

It's alright after a bit of extended play, I'm loving it so far. Plenty of ideas nabbed from Soccer Slam, which makes it doubly sad that Soccer Slam flopped and this will do quite well. My team of the moment is Yoshi/Luigi + Toad + Boo + Birdo. Birdo has Gerrard-esque mid range piledrivers, Boo is rapid and can do his d-pad trick right through the keeper if you time it right and Toad is a good playmaker. I have a good balance with my friend at the moment. I like to slide tackle, he likes to hit. He has Donkey Kong as his enforcer of a captain, so I get bullied off the park for long periods of the game but get to fight back with the super-abilities and power ups that all his off the ball fouling gives me. I'll get my Wii back online soon and give you a game.

Singstar 90s Tracklist:1. Never Ever - All Saints2. Barbie Girl - Aqua3. Love Shack - B-52's4. One Week - Barenaked Ladies5. Achy Breaky Heary - Billy Ray Cyrus6. Horses - Daryl Braithwaite7. Unbelievable - EMF8. Here Comes the Hot Stepper - Ini Kamoze9. Stay - Lisa Loeb10. You Can't Touch This - MC Hammer11. Bitch - Meredith Brooks12. Movin' On Up - M People13. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia14. Step By Step - New Kids On The Block15. Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue16. Unskinny Bop - Poison17. Creep - Radiohead18. Everyone Hurts - R.E.M.19. Only To Be With You - Roachford20. I Want You - Savage Garden21. Kiss From A Rose - Seal22. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-lot23. Wannabe - Spice Girls24. Two Princes - Spin Doctors25. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic feat. Felly26. Lovefool - Cardigans27. Zombie - The Cranberries28. Friday I'm In Love - The Cure29. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls30. Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

I've got so many games on the go at the moment it's crazy. About an hour into Spiderman 3 on PS3, plus Motorstorm is incredibly addictive. Also just got Tetris on 360 and trying to still trying to plough all the achievement points I can out of Guitar Hero 2. On top of that I got Mario Strikers but haven't even put it in the Wii yet where there's so much else going on. Oh, and I picked up Tycoon City New York on PC yesterday. Had an hour on that last night and it seems quite fun.

It's alright after a bit of extended play, I'm loving it so far. Plenty of ideas nabbed from Soccer Slam, which makes it doubly sad that Soccer Slam flopped and this will do quite well. My team of the moment is Yoshi/Luigi + Toad + Boo + Birdo. Birdo has Gerrard-esque mid range piledrivers, Boo is rapid and can do his d-pad trick right through the keeper if you time it right and Toad is a good playmaker. I have a good balance with my friend at the moment. I like to slide tackle, he likes to hit. He has Donkey Kong as his enforcer of a captain, so I get bullied off the park for long periods of the game but get to fight back with the super-abilities and power ups that all his off the ball fouling gives me. I'll get my Wii back online soon and give you a game.
i find it easier to fake flip toad over the keeper and dribble in the netthe game is non stop craziness and funi'll put my code up later but am definately up for giving you a game!

• Admin

Online play is sweet although without the ability to converse with your opponent it feels very "cold". There also seem to be a lot of people out there playing with the Rocket Bros. and using that annoying "skill" constantly to clean house before scoring, but I'm sure I can find a way to cope with that :devil:.