WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am revisting Everybody's Golf on PSP and have reached Platinum level in Challenge Mode. You all bow down. You all bow down here and now. :smug:Really, it's astonishing how easy it is to keep playing that game. It's held my interest for longer than any game I can remember post-Spectrum. I'm serious. There's a good chance I've put more hours in on it than I did on Morrowind. That's just insane.I finally tried out the dance mat on Sunday. It is henceforth to be known as the FUCKING dance mat. The FUCKING dance mat is ridiculously knackering. The FUCKING dance mat will kill you. The FUCKING dance mat game I've ended up with (Dance UK XL - nobody seems to keep a stock of FUCKING dance mat games any more, so in the interest of getting started that's what I was forced to put up with :sneaky:) isn't especially good - it just feels clumsy to play, even clumsier than it ought to with me playing it - and comes with a mere ten FUCKING dance mat songs selected from only the very best chav-pleasers of last year (Amarillo, Spin Me Round etc) and yesteryear. Yes, I really needed to hear Young Guns Go For It by Wham one more time before I died. Fuck off and die, you FUCKING dance mat game designers you.Anyone want to sell me their copy of Dancing Stage Max? :(

I spent last week at home ill. The perfect chance to play Escape From Monkey Island.I've had this game for at least three years and never really gotten around to playing it. It's great fun. I got all the way to the third island (the homw of the pieces of the Ultimate Insult) and then my PS2 refused to load my save. :angry:Luckily I have a save on the previous island, so I only have to replay a couple of hours, rather than start from the beginning again.

I am revisting Everybody's Golf on PSP and have reached Platinum level in Challenge Mode. You all bow down. You all bow down here and now. :smug:Really, it's astonishing how easy it is to keep playing that game. It's held my interest for longer than any game I can remember post-Spectrum. I'm serious. There's a good chance I've put more hours in on it than I did on Morrowind. That's just insane.I finally tried out the dance mat on Sunday. It is henceforth to be known as the FUCKING dance mat. The FUCKING dance mat is ridiculously knackering. The FUCKING dance mat will kill you. The FUCKING dance mat game I've ended up with (Dance UK XL - nobody seems to keep a stock of FUCKING dance mat games any more, so in the interest of getting started that's what I was forced to put up with :sneaky:) isn't especially good - it just feels clumsy to play, even clumsier than it ought to with me playing it - and comes with a mere ten FUCKING dance mat songs selected from only the very best chav-pleasers of last year (Amarillo, Spin Me Round etc) and yesteryear. Yes, I really needed to hear Young Guns Go For It by Wham one more time before I died. Fuck off and die, you FUCKING dance mat game designers you.Anyone want to sell me their copy of Dancing Stage Max? :(

Might be worth checking eBay and the pre-owned bins in Gamestation and Game for some of the PS1 Dancing Stage Games. They should be pretty cheap and work on the PS2.Nice pack hereDancey games~However they may not work with the Dance UK XL mat, I'm sure they made a special mat for that game.

• Paid Members

Under Defeat and a mame disc that doesn't 100% work on my dreamcast.Really wanted to play muscle bomber too :(

WOW WOW and WOW!your sig!Thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen! :laugh:

Under Defeat and a mame disc that doesn't 100% work on my dreamcast.Really wanted to play muscle bomber too :(

WOW WOW and WOW!your sig!Thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen! :laugh:
It's gone now, what was it?

• Paid Members

Some tremendous purchases there.

I need to get Ninja Scroll on DVD really, only having it on video seems a bit wrong now.

Still haven't been back to Fahrenheit, I got King of Fighters Neowave and Neo Geo battle colosseum, so I've been all about the SNK 2D fighters again, though Winning Eleven 10 and Firepro returns still get some play time.