WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Took 24 back and got it replaced! Same thing happened, and then I realised after yesterdays "opperation" that I forgot to remove the extra dust that I had brushed into the disk tray! This has largely fixed the problem although I get the odd skip here and there! Im going to take it apart again later!I have to say, I'm very impressed by the game, a nice mixture of Stealth, shooting, driving, puzzle and various other game modes so far and I feel if you can get past the sometimes dodgey (if you get too close to the enemy) aiming system then this is a fairly good game! Sure the controls arn't great, but it's a very playable game and I am most definetly enjoying it!I also killed Moylesey already :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got '24' for my birthday on Saturday, and I've only had the chance to play the first two missions because I've been busy studying for exams and celebrating my birthday! :(I'm getting stuck in on Saturday though, I'm impressed so far at the merger of game mechanics. The cut-scenes are very true to the '24' style also.

Ralphy, please post your Joe CAW recipe, or at least the bits that make up his shorts. I've no interest in Samoa Joe, but I need a similar vertical colour split for my Ryo Saito. :)

• Paid Members

I'm confused as to who the man between Styles and Williams is supposed to be.

Austin Aries?I've recently completed Shadow of the Colossus within ten days, taking it back to GAME and exchanging it for Resident Evil 4 and Max Payne 2. It was pretty awesome overall but I can't help but think a world full of other stuff as well as the Colossi would have added to both the enjoyment and the longevity. "Ooh the scenery looks pretty," isn't a reaction that repeats after the first time. Still, great if you're going to rent it or rip-off GAME's policy. Thoughts on Resident Evil 4 or Max Payne 2 before I begin anyone?

I'm confused as to who the man between Styles and Williams is supposed to be.

Austin Aries?I've recently completed Shadow of the Colossus within ten days, taking it back to GAME and exchanging it for Resident Evil 4 and Max Payne 2. It was pretty awesome overall but I can't help but think a world full of other stuff as well as the Colossi would have added to both the enjoyment and the longevity. "Ooh the scenery looks pretty," isn't a reaction that repeats after the first time. Still, great if you're going to rent it or rip-off GAME's policy. Thoughts on Resident Evil 4 or Max Payne 2 before I begin anyone?
Never played Max Payne 2 but i do have Resi 4 and i love it, graphics 10/10, game play 10/10, longevity..now this being a role playing game i was worried thatd be it after the main story but theres still a lot of stuff to do and it never gets boring, never.. :D

Resi 4 is fun, with a storyline so bad that it's hilarious. I still chuckle when a brand new character shows up and they treat it like he's a face from the past. "NOT YOU!!!" followed by a gruff; "Told ya I died two years ago huh comrade?", to which of course most Resi fans went "Er, no, who the fuck are you?". Max Payne 2 is the same as the first one. Short, stupid, repetitive, unintentionally hilarious and shit. Oh and I could be wrong but I think there's another couple of annoying as fuck dream sequences. I'm still playing Final Fantasy VII, it's nearly time for Aeris to kick it. :(

• Paid Members

Max Payne 2 is the same as the first one. Short, stupid, repetitive, unintentionally hilarious and shit. Oh and I could be wrong but I think there's another couple of annoying as fuck dream sequences.

I liked the first Max Payne. It wasn't overly impressive but with nothing else to play and a determination to complete everything I owned before buying some new games I enjoyed it. I'm hoping for the same with the sequal. After exchanging Colossus and having a tenner left over since Resi was only

I have Shadow of the Colossus and Ico and they are both very good games in my opinion. I currently have Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion reserved on the Xbox 360. After watching the trailer to this game I'm sure it will be worth all of my money :D

I just started playing "The Warriors" on PS2, was going to play for 20mins to see if I liked it and was there until 1am (about 3 hours) fecking great game!