WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

and the fact that it's the only game other than Ico to ever make me cry.

I cried too. :(
Shaq-Fu on the Megadrive made me cry, but for all the wrong reasons.

Up CDown CLeft CRight C

~....Okay, how do I spell/immitate the "ring collecting" sound on a forum? :sneaky: Edited by Just Me

• Awards Moderator

...made me jump about six inches (0.5 catinalocker)

Superb system.Since getting the Dreamcast mentioned earlier in the thread (lovely lovely ebay) I've been unearthing and downloading lots of stuff that I've not bothered with.Resi: Code Ron still has that awful control system. Persevere though.I treated myself to a sealed Fire Pro D, which is as awesome as the series ever was. Balances styles so well and... ah, what am I saying, anybody reading this thread already knows how ace Fire Pro is.A little SFIII: 3rd Strike for fun.Also bashing out a few games of Worms World Party that the family can play together :DThanks to peeps like [nothing] and JLM who gave me a few pointers and bits of advice. And Moj for general cheerleading.Parker, Ray.4444.

• Admin

Since getting the Dreamcast mentioned earlier in the thread (lovely lovely ebay) I've been unearthing and downloading lots of stuff that I've not bothered with.

Get these if you don't have them already:Giant Gram 2KPowerstone (ignore the sequal, it is rubbish. The original is the best 2 player beat em up experience EVER)Chu Chu RocketSeaman (odd, odd ODD)

• Awards Moderator

Giant Gram 2K

Eventually. Let me tire of Fire Pro first ...

Powerstone

I am scanning the torrents.

Chu Chu Rocket

Came with it. Yay!

Seaman

>runs to Gamespot<...Leonard freakin' Nimoy?!