WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

Still on San Andreas. Finished off LOTR:Third Age last week now I'm just trying for 100%. Should be getting Black & White sometime soon.

Hint: it is impossible to get 100%.

• Admin

The Warriors is out this week (yesterday in the US) and I can't wait to play it. It looks great!I've been playing SSX On Tour on the PSP a bit which is excellent but the controls aren't brilliant and often leave your hands aching after you've played for a while :( .

The Warriors is out this week (yesterday in the US) and I can't wait to play it. It looks great!

Thx for the reminder i will get this when i can, And indeed it does look awesome, every time the movies on i just have to watch. Mind you saying that i now have it on DVD Woooooooo :D

Still on San Andreas. Finished off LOTR:Third Age last week now I'm just trying for 100%. Should be getting Black & White sometime soon.

Why is it impossible?Oh I've been putting up my Low Ki caw on HCTP. Beat Lesnar for WWE Title at Mania~

• Paid Members

Finally started the campain on Halo 2. When I bought it, I went straight for the multiplayed mode and found there was something missing from it, and only had a brief bash at campain.Now that the hype has died down, and I've gone back into it without going straight in off the back of Halo 1, I'm enjoying it.In the next few weeks, I shall be mostly playing Tron: Deadly Discs on the Intellivision, and Bubble Bobble on the PS2.

• Awards Moderator

Why is it impossible?
You can only get 98%, the final battle takes you up to 100% but as you don't get the chance to save after that, your save game will irritatingly read 98% forever.I trawled back through the entire game to uncover a cutscene that was in plain sight in the middle of Moria, took fucking ages :(

Being a massive comic geek I bought Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and X Men Legends 2 recently and am thoroughly enjoying both, Legends 2 especially.I just like how old school it feels to play and the Legends games really do capture the feel of the property better than any other licensed games I've played.

Also bought the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. SF3 3rd Strike is awesome. Want capcom to do the decent thing and release Alpha 3 or some enhanced version of it as a budget release for xbox.Also why is the xbox version of the sf controller a tenner more expensive than the ps2 one? Bastards.

Worlds Scariest Police Chases (PS1)All that needs to be said is that it has running commentary by the legendary Sheriff John Bunnel

And I still watch it on the tele :D (Channel 5 / previously on Bravo) Edited by amg

Worlds Scariest Police Chases (PS1)All that needs to be said is that it has running commentary by the legendary Sheriff John Bunnel

And I still watch it on the tele :D (Channel 5 / previously on Bravo)
:) Same here! I love those chessy scenes with Bunnel walking around random crime scenes and getting into helicopters. His commentary is so OTT, he should be hired for RAW!

• Awards Moderator

I've been meaning for a while to write a post describing why I think San Andreas is so rubbish. I didn't leap about on day of release like some did to clamour over it, knowing that the ghetto culture would be lost on me. Which it totally is. But the actual game itself is too much. There is too much choice, and too much to do. I lack the concentration required for this game, I've no idea why someone would want to complete it 100% because some of the tasks are so dull. There are many things they fixed for SA but in doing so made it too unwieldy.

I turned it on the other day, played for a few minutes and was simply bored. I just coldn't be bothered. Then I remembered this post (from Jan 2004!) and I decided to go back and try that fucking mission in Vice City.

And I finally fucking did it. There's lots to love about the GTA series, the randomness being one of them. But the randomness sometimes prevents you from doing things, and it's a major gripe.

Vice City is about a thousand times better than San Andreas, for character and style alone.