WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not unless you don't want that last elusive Power Star!I didn't do it - I started but Luigi is really quite frustrating to control! He slips around everywhere...

So I have one more star to collect?? So I just start up Luigi and get it?

The whole thing again? Fucksocks! I thought I was done! Thats the suprise? Thats evil Nintendo!Well guess i best get cracking See you in another 9 months!

Yep... you've got to play all the way through again as Luigi, then after the 120th star, you get to fly back to the mushroom kingdom and get the 121st star! I'm on the 65th star i think.Or you could just watch it on youtube!

Just started getting into Army of Two on 360. for gratuitous gunwank it's actually pretty fun. Anyone else playing?

Yup its not bad, good luck getting an online game though, for some stupid reason its region locked so we cant play with several thousand American 9 year olds. Ive never been able to find anyone online.

I've been reliving some N64 classics thanks to Project64 on my XP partition. Mario 64 is still superb, No Mercy and VPW2 are still the best wrestling games ever made and Perfect Dark is impossible to control with a PS2 pad.At the moment, the Dualshock's D-pad is the N64 D-pad, the let analogue stick is the N64 analogue stick, "X" is "A", Square is "B" (may swap them as I can't remember the N64 layout), L2 & R2 are "L" & "R", R1 is the Z trigger and the C buttons are mapped to the right analogue stick. I think Perfect Dark & GoldenEye will need their own setup as, after years of Halo and TimeSplitters, I just end up flailing all over the place. I think it's because turn and strafe are in the "wrong" places.The AKI wrestling games may need reconfiguring as well, if only to move the run/whip control onto a button rather than on the analogue stick.Does anyone else play N64 games with a PS2 pad? How do you have it set up?

• Paid Members

Silent Hill 4 at the moment... game is really not as good as any of the other Silent Hills (I'm pretty much forcing my way through it to get the whole plot of it, should be done by tonight, I know I'm on the last bit as I already pretty much gave up halfway through and am just using a walkthrough so I can get to the end and be done with it). I already miss the awesomeness of Silent Hill 3 :(.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.I'm well and truly addicted.... I mean seriously.... Awesome game.

Silent Hill 4 at the moment... game is really not as good as any of the other Silent Hills (I'm pretty much forcing my way through it to get the whole plot of it, should be done by tonight, I know I'm on the last bit as I already pretty much gave up halfway through and am just using a walkthrough so I can get to the end and be done with it). I already miss the awesomeness of Silent Hill 3 :(.

None compare to Silent Hill 2. The single greatest game ever produced purely based on the storyline alone. There is so much back story to this game it's incredible. Having completed all the Silent Hill games they rate in this order Silent Hill 2, 3, 1 and 4! I'm not liking what they're doing with the current game due to be released. :(