WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members

Toad's trick is swanky for flipping the 'keeper, but the brutality of the keeper's uppercut when you get the timing wrong makes me fear for the guy and as such I'm hesitant to use it.In other Toad news, it amuses me that he's been demoted to the role of "sidekick", particularly as he's my cousin's favourite character in almost all Mario spin-off games.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Didnt see the point of making a new thread for this...Yesterday I played Pro Evolution 6 (like I do most days).. but when it was loading the option file.. it said something like Data Error! I tried everything.. but it doesnt seem to pick the option file up!Anyway.. I have to start over.. anyone know some quick ways to get some points together for the PES Shop?.. i cant be bothered to do the league or get 50 points by playing a match...

• Paid Members

Im a huge Metal Gear fan.. the first 2 games are amongst the best I've ever played (only Resident Evil 4 tops it).. and I havent bought Subsistence yet because people keep on saying that its just an extended version of MG2?.. Is it worth me buying it..?Im on the look out for a new game at the moment.. Can anyone recommend me some good ones? ( Im currently looking at Burnout Dominator, Pirates 3, Spiderman 3.. thats the only new good ones I know of so far...dont want God Of War 2.. couldnt seem to get into the first one!)

• 1 month later...

Been playing a lot of Hexic on the 360 recently (Not on Live so it's the only Arcade game i have...) Finally got the 150,000 points on Marathon Achievement, and now i only have three more too go :)

I'm currently shooting zombies on the Wii version of Resident Evil 4.All the negativity about this game seems to be 'oh, but everyone's played it in the last few years'. Well, I haven't, so this is a shiny new game with AWESOME FUCKING CONTROLS. The first company to make a decent Wii FPS (as in, one that uses the controls nicely) will make shitloads of cash.

Totally agree with you there Moj.... I never played any of the RE games before. But i wanted to give this one a whirl.It's one of the greatest games I have ever played, great storyline, edge of your seat stuff and the controls just give it that extra edge.

• Paid Members

Picked up Resi 4 on the Wii on Friday, opened it on Monday at my mates... and through on-off playing (Pretty much the gaps in between the gaming we were doing) I managed to complete it today at 5:30 (I was due to catch the 6:30 bus home... so was pulling it sodding tight, lol).The game is awesome, and the only flaw is that as I played it on HIS Wii... I've now gotta do it all over again on mine... although at least I now know some tactics (bog standard blokes, shoot once with pistol, run up, kick 'em, then just slash the shit out of 'em... nice tactic if ya can pull it off, just be wary of large groups of 'em).Great game, and I agree. First Wii game to make a good FPS (Unreal or Doom... c'mon!) is gonna be an instant success.

• Awards Moderator

Still with the Warcrafty for me, about a zillion characters. I get to about level 18 then change my mind... playing a lot of Metroid Prime, and MP 2 in multiplayer, and then the odd Guitar Hero sesh, and not a lot else at the mo.

I still haven't gone next-gen - I'm not convinced which way the market's leaning, I suspect the 360 is going to win this round but not sure enough to put my money there. It's not that convincing when MS dole out 3 year warranties because they know the product isn't very stable.

Playing a lot of Super Stardust on PS3. The new Resistance update seemed a good idea with worldwide servers but the Americans seem quite offensive compared to European. May switch back to local servers. Also crapped myself as they enable voice chat to come through the TV speakers. Really didnt need folk screaming 'Take this Fag' through the TV. E3 next week~

• Admin

The Xbox360 thing is pretty bad. At least Microsoft have finally come out and admitted there's a huge problem. But how long have they been producing the console and they can't solve the issues? Some people have had several replacement consoles only for them to fail again.I'm not really sure which of the two HD consoles to get when I do, my preference is the 360 for the price and the Live service, plus a lot of my mates are already using it online so we could team up for Counterstrike type games. But when you read stuff about them failing constantly it makes me wonder if you're better off forking out for the PS3 which (so far) is having much fewer issues. I can't see there being much difference game wise overall between the two. There might be one or two titles but the vast majority of the big titles are going to go multi-format to try and make as much profit as possible. So I won't be making the choice based on the games as much as I usually would.Glad to hear people saying good stuff about RE4 on the Wii, I pre-ordered it ages ago (for

The Xbox360 thing is pretty bad. At least Microsoft have finally come out and admitted there's a huge problem. But how long have they been producing the console and they can't solve the issues? Some people have had several replacement consoles only for them to fail again.

I've heard of someone going through thirteen of the damn things.