WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator

I've always wanted to play the Shenmue games but missed the boat. Does anybody know any emulated or other ways to play the game (or is willing to give me a DC and games for nothing :))?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Buy a Dreamcast, everyone should buy a Dreamcast! I still use mine fairly regularly and have a great colleciton of games for it, they're pretty cheap second hand these days. If you get a DC I can lend you both Shen Mue games, then you can spend hours buying capsule toys and racing forklift trucks. :D

• Awards Moderator

Buy a Dreamcast, everyone should buy a Dreamcast! I still use mine fairly regularly and have a great colleciton of games for it, they're pretty cheap second hand these days. If you get a DC I can lend you both Shen Mue games, then you can spend hours buying capsule toys and racing forklift trucks. :D

Why didn't I ask this fucking question before Christmas? I see them on ebay for about Edited by Black2

• Paid Members

This is going to sound really stupid, but, i was thinking of getting a DC, but can it be connected to the tv via scart?as i cant connect through ariel :(
Yeah, it comes with a RF cable as standard but you can get a scart lead for it.

Why didn't I ask this fucking question before Christmas? I see them on ebay for about

• Awards Moderator

,Dec 28 2005, 22:13] When you get yourself sorted with a DC, I might *ahem* know someone who could send you files needed to burn a boot-disc.

JLM and I are up for a bit of a trade at the moment but when I am DC'd up I shall see if your friend is able to sort me out. Ta.

I got The Warriors for christmas,and have been playing it since. It's absolutely fantastic,real easy to pick up and just tremendous gameplay. Getting chased by the Baseball Furies was fuckin' awesome,as is being chased in general...i've just finished the Flashback mission where i had to find a size 9 hat and the game's still awesome :)

Has anybody ever played either 'war on terror' or 'americas most wanted'? I bought it the other day and its tremendous, you get to go around slaughtering everybody hunting for bin laden and saddam hussien etc, it's first class propaganda but I love it. It works best with the cheats though cos otherwise it's impossible, 40 iraqi's shooting you = no chance.babble

Edited by frank

I have a bit of a predicament as to which game i should start plasying next

Resident Evil 4 is one of the very best games ever made and the rest aren't.But don't let me influence you. :smug:Edit:Actually, this thread could do with a bit more Christmas-game reviewage. I didn't get anything games-related myself, but if you did, then let's hear about it... Edited by Spatular

Gamey bargains ahoy!Didn't get any games for Chistmas, but I have purchased the following:-The Movies (PC) -

I got back into The Warriors last night. I was stuck at the paint contest thing where you have to spray paint the wall, but I kept running out of paint and never realised that you had to fight for the ones that appeared every now and again in the yard. After that it's been pretty much straight sailing.I'm useless with sticking to games. I've got Kong and Call Of Duty part completed then I moved onto The Warriors and the other 2 have hit the back burner. Then no doubt I'll be nearly finished The Warriors and go back to one of them.

Edited by Ally Clark

I have a bit of a predicament as to which game i should start plasying next

Resident Evil 4 is one of the very best games ever made and the rest aren't.But don't let me influence you. :smug:Edit:Actually, this thread could do with a bit more Christmas-game reviewage. I didn't get anything games-related myself, but if you did, then let's hear about it...
I've just done hapter 2 of Resident Evil 4 and haven't found it that special. I am a horror game fan but I knew this was more about action than scares this time around. I think all the hype has maybe led me to not expect much more from it. All it seems to be is shoot villagers in head and hide girl in big bin. The boss with the fake eye and the siege with the spanish guy was cool but even that was still shoot the hordes of silly folk in the head. I hope theres more variety soon, even chainsaw man has dissapointed me by being annoying rather fearsome.Got God Of War in the sales. Now that's an epic. Though after a gaming binge I ifnihsed it rather quickly. Back to resident evil I guess.And if Resident evil 5 doesn't have Barry Burton Capcom can fuck off.