The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Does anyone know if/where Drew McDonald is wrestling at the moment? I'm a huge fan, and personally think that he's still one of the best wrestlers in Britain, but the only time I've seen him this year was at Croydon I believe. I'd really like to see him wrestle again at some point, so any info would be appreciated.

I don't know where he wrestles now but I just like to pipe in with what a nice guy Drew McDonald is. Talked to him at a SCW show many moons ago, and was a very nice chap. You wouldn't have thought it.

Sunday Night Heat Next episode: August 3, 20071.William Regal vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2.Snitsky vs. Jeff Michaels 3.Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. The Highlanders, Paul London & Brian Kendrickcould this be the 8-man tag coach was talking aboutfound it on www.tv.com

He was commentating on that match and said about a 8 man match in 2000!

Does anyone know if/where Drew McDonald is wrestling at the moment? I'm a huge fan, and personally think that he's still one of the best wrestlers in Britain, but the only time I've seen him this year was at Croydon I believe. I'd really like to see him wrestle again at some point, so any info would be appreciated.

I don't know where he wrestles now but I just like to pipe in with what a nice guy Drew McDonald is. Talked to him at a SCW show many moons ago, and was a very nice chap. You wouldn't have thought it.
I was informed by a BCW regular he had a 'no compete' clause in his new WWE contract meaning he couldn't wrestle anywhere and risk injury. I was also told he starts work Stateside in about 8 weeks. I'm sure someone with their finger MUCH better placed on the pulse of Scottish pro wrestling could enlighten you better though mate.

Still, Galloway has been wrestling all over the place since being signed, so you were still misinformed.McDonald is working for WWE too anyway I'm sure, but not full time, and not as a wrestler, but I don't think it prohibits him from wrestling anywhere else.

Still, Galloway has been wrestling all over the place since being signed, so you were still misinformed.

I havent seen Drew's name anywhere in the last week or so, maybe the no compete clause has just kicked in

Didnt want to make a new thread for this but can anybody tell me what is up with the TWCF Forum and website today? I cant get it to work anywhere. I know its probably for the best but I was just wondering if its the same for everybody.

Didnt want to make a new thread for this but can anybody tell me what is up with the TWCF Forum and website today? I cant get it to work anywhere. I know its probably for the best but I was just wondering if its the same for everybody. EDIT apologies for the double post, i have a crap phone!

Edited by Oldy

I picked up a copy of "XPW: After the Fall" today and would like more information on the matches featured.Could somebody please tell me the dates these matches took place, and at which shows please...Steve Rizzono & Kid Kaos vs. The Westsiders Public Enemy vs. The WestsidersChris Candido w/ Tammy Sytch vs. Damien Steele The Pitbulls vs. The Westsiders Sabu w/ Josh Lazie vs. Terry Funk w/ Rob Black Kid Kaos vs. Tracy Smothers Axl Rotten vs. Supreme Sabu w/ Josh Lazie vs. Chris Candido Axl Rotten vs. Abdullah The Butcher Sabu w/ Josh Lazie & Homeless Jimmy vs. The Messiah & Vic Grimes Sabu w/ Josh Lazie vs. The Messiah w/ Lizzy BordenTa for any help.

Edited by Shimmer