The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

what's the acoustic song at the start of the Wrestlemania 23 montage at the end?

One Thing Remains- The Memory Will Never Die

Ive just seen a clip of Monty Brown giving a great Pounce to Sabu on ECW. Did this happen on the latest episode of ECW TV?

That was a few weeks ago if it's the one where he flies across the ring.

Its the one where he ends up almost out of the ring, the nearest side to the commentators. Anyone got a specific date? I checked a website, but cant see where it would happen. RVD vs Cor Von? Ive seen that 8 man extreme rules match and dont remember seeing it then. Was it even further back than this?

Guest Josh Jenkins

On the Bret Hart DVD Mean Gene claims that Stu Hart immigrated through Ellis Island and became a Canadian Citizen. I can't find information about this anywhere on the internet, is it true?

On the Bret Hart DVD Mean Gene claims that Stu Hart immigrated through Ellis Island and became a Canadian Citizen. I can't find information about this anywhere on the internet, is it true?

I don't entierly understand you're question, so I'll just use it as a platform to launch a question of my own:Wasn't Stu Hart British? Or his father was, maybe? And who trained him?

Guest Josh Jenkins

I don't entierly understand you're question, so I'll just use it as a platform to launch a question of my own:Wasn't Stu Hart British? Or his father was, maybe? And who trained him?
Well he just says something like "Stu came into America through Ellis Island and settled as a Canadian Citizen". He doesn't actually say where he came from.

• Paid Members

Stu was definitely born in Saskatchewan - the Lord of the Ring biography of him by Marsha Erb has a copy of his birth certificate in the photo section. His father was born in Ontario.The nearest thing I can find is that his mother came from Sakatchewan, but her father had emigrated from Scotland.

Guest Josh Jenkins

Well I just put the Hart DVD back on and Mean Gene clearly says "Stu came over from the UK and landed in Ellis Island in New York"

• Paid Members

Well I just put the Hart DVD back on and Mean Gene clearly says "Stu came over from the UK and landed in Ellis Island in New York"

Gene Okerlund is often full of shit. But remember, that's..... confidential.

Its the one where he ends up almost out of the ring, the nearest side to the commentators. Anyone got a specific date? I checked a website, but cant see where it would happen. RVD vs Cor Von? Ive seen that 8 man extreme rules match and dont remember seeing it then. Was it even further back than this?

Yeah he definately got pounced in the 8 man hardcore as well.