The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

A bit of a quickie.Why hasn't Sting (the singer) not sued Sting (the wrestler)?Thank you brahs.

Good question, I can never remember any legal dispute getting out. Maybe Turner just paid him off, or maybe it just flew under his radar. Wheres Lister? he's good with wrestling realated legalities.
I'm sure I remember seeing a photograph of them (Sumner & Borden) sharing a stage in a copy of WCW Magazine circa 1992.
Indeed, there was a close-up pick where Sting the wrestler had his arm around Sting the singer from that period- in a matey and non-gay way, of course.

Hey guys,Ive decided to put together a cd of all my fave wrestling songs but am strugling with titles and artists for a few. Can someone tell me who sings AJ's I am Iam theme? and also can someone tell me the enterance themes for Ruckus/Blackout and B-Boy?If i do say so myself this cd is starting to look pretty awesome,many thanks,Rob,

On the subject of music...

On the ECW Extreme Music CD, there's a horrendous cover of Enter Sandman by Motorhead. My question is: When the hell was this ever used?

Edited by gwailofilms

• Paid Members

I'm not sure it was ever used in the ring. (They may have planned to use it at the times but Sandman had left by the time the album came out, and when he returned a year later he was using the Metallica version). I think it was just a way of getting the song on the album without having to pay Metallica performance rates.Horrible it may have been, but I think it won a Grammy for best cover.

A bit of a quickie.Why hasn't Sting (the singer) not sued Sting (the wrestler)?Thank you brahs.

Good question, I can never remember any legal dispute getting out. Maybe Turner just paid him off, or maybe it just flew under his radar. Wheres Lister? he's good with wrestling realated legalities.
I'm sure I remember seeing a photograph of them (Sumner & Borden) sharing a stage in a copy of WCW Magazine circa 1992.
Indeed, there was a close-up pick where Sting the wrestler had his arm around Sting the singer from that period- in a matey and non-gay way, of course.
Because the wrestler owns the trademark to the name "sting"

Why is there supposed to be bad blood between Mickie James and Melina?

I have heard it is because while Melina is dating Johnny Nitro, Mickie James used to be going out with Joey Mercury. And now as most people know she is engaged to Kenny Dykstra so there is apparently bad blood between the two as Im guessing she either broke up with Joey or cheated on him.
That Mercury certainly gets about a bit, as he was seeing Christy Hemme at one point aswell.
He got Hemme too? Mother Fucker!He has a doughy face for christs sake.
He was also seeing Amy Zidian (Jimmy Yang's valet) at the time of her release.

Horrible it may have been, but I think it won a Grammy for best cover.

And they say the Grammies are worthless...

• Paid Members

Why is there supposed to be bad blood between Mickie James and Melina?

I have heard it is because while Melina is dating Johnny Nitro, Mickie James used to be going out with Joey Mercury. And now as most people know she is engaged to Kenny Dykstra so there is apparently bad blood between the two as Im guessing she either broke up with Joey or cheated on him.
That Mercury certainly gets about a bit, as he was seeing Christy Hemme at one point aswell.
He got Hemme too? Mother Fucker!He has a doughy face for christs sake.
He was also seeing Amy Zidian (Jimmy Yang's valet) at the time of her release.
Arghhhhhh! He has a doughy face!doughfaceyl4.pngLook at him, JUST LOOK AT HIM! Edited by Rob Lowe