The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What on earth does being a "Nature Boy" mean?

Nature boy is a popular Jazz song - most famously recorded by Nat King Cole I would say - and Buddy Rogers was named after the song.
Cheers for that, might look up the lyrics to see what its all about. Thanks again.

• Paid Members

Can anyone give me a link to all of the trailers for the Smackdown games over the years? The first one had Rock in it, the second had Kurt, i know there were others for the future releases but I havn't seen anyof them.

• Paid Members

Question about that Intercontinental Title Battle Royal in 1993.I know Scott Hall and Rick Martel were the last two and faced off for the IC Title. Who was the last to be eliminated that left those two?Thank you brahs.

Edited by bAzTNM

Question about that Intercontinental Title Battle Royal in 1993.I know Scott Hall and Rick Martel were the last two and faced off for the IC Title. Who was the last to be eliminated that left those two?Thank you brahs.

Quebecer Pierre. He got thrown out by Razor after accidentally eliminating his partner Jacques.

• Paid Members

Would i be correct in assuming that the forthcoming Booker v Lashley No Mercy ppv main event is the first Heavywieght title ppv main event to consist of soley black wrestlers...?

If your don't count The Rock - Booker T from Summerslam 2001 then yeah.

'92 Royal Rumble features Randy Savage eliminating himself by jumping over the top rope to get after Jake Roberts. The Undertaker crawls out of the ring and drags Savage back into the ring as the commentators cover for Savage by saying he's not out as he threw himself over the top rope. About ten minutes later The Big Bossman goes over the top rope by missing a Crossbody Dive and slingshotting out of the ring without anyone touching him, but is eliminated.That's the only major elimination cock-up I can think of.

Guest Phil Mckane

Right, has anyone ever seen the RAW after Kane was unmasked at MSG? (The next week) I havn't so, can anyone tell me, what segments did he do on RAW?

Right, has anyone ever seen the RAW after Kane was unmasked at MSG? (The next week) I havn't so, can anyone tell me, what segments did he do on RAW?

he chokeslammed Bischoff of the RAW stage at the end of the show, after talking to bischoff earlier in the show, whilst wearing the black towel over his head. He was blaming Bischoff for havingto be unmasked. Kane also told RVD later on in the night that he hated the fans and RVD for what happened. Kane was also bald and had none of the black makeup from the previous week Edited by klown