The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What is the average cost of post and packing for a t-shirt coming from America?

There's a wrestling related question if I ever saw one.
Sorry I should have give more info i want the Alex Shelly 'Freeze Sucker!' t-shirt from http://www.alexshelleyonline.com/ and im just wondering how much the average cost of post and packing for a t-shirt coming from America is :thumbsup:

Who was the chick referee on the TNA Impact! show that aired yesterday (Friday) on TWC?

The middle-aged looking, black-haired one? I'm pretty sure I heard Tenay call her "The Claw", but I must admit I was more interested in my food at the time.

For how long did WCW Worldwide air on Channel 5? Was it always in the 7pm Channel 5 timeslot?Thank you brahs.

The show returned to television in the UK in 1999 when Channel 5 picked up the rights and aired the show at 7pm on Friday nights until the demise of the company in 2001.

Who was the chick referee on the TNA Impact! show that aired yesterday (Friday) on TWC?

The middle-aged looking, black-haired one? I'm pretty sure I heard Tenay call her "The Claw", but I must admit I was more interested in my food at the time.
Dory Funk used to have a female referee called The Claw if thats any help.

Has anybody got a list of all HHHs enterance music and a rough timescale of when he used them?

Once again, this is from wikipedia. Hope it helps.

Theme songsThroughout his career, Triple H has used several different pieces of music as his theme. While wrestling in WCW as Terra Ryzing, Triple H's theme was a piece of guitar music called Road Master. During his early days in the WWF, his first theme was a piece of harpsichord music. He would later change his music to the fifth movement of Ludwig van Beethoven's "Symphony No. 9". After the formation of D-Generation X, Triple H used the D-X theme, titled "Break It Down", performed by The DX Band.Following the creation of Triple H's "The Game" character after WrestleMania XV, WWF composer Jim Johnston created a new theme entitled "Higher Brain Pattern". "Higher Brain Pattern" was later recreated with lyrics (again sung by The DX Band) and renamed "My Time". "My Time" was distinguished by a recurring "bleeping" noise and contained numerous inside jokes and instances of kayfabe breaking, including the addressing of WWF backstage personnel and executives by name. A slightly different version of the song was included on WWF The Music, Vol. 4. The original theme can be heard on the PC version of the video game WWF Raw. In early 2000, Triple H appeared in the music video of the new rap D-X theme, "The Kings", performed by Run-D.M.C..In late 2000, Triple H began using The Game, a song performed by Mot

He only did the gimmick on PPV at No Mercy 1999 (UK event) and Survivor Series 1999. I think the both times he lost to X-Pac

It was in 1998. I think it was capital carnage that was the uk only ppv he was on. He was also in the deadly game tournament at Survivor series.