The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Maybe we can get a Guy Fawkes gimmick for the Nov tour?and my question:Where any of the features in WCW/nWo magazine which were supposedly written by wrestlers legit? Or did WCW just have some guy pretending to be Jericho, Hart, Konnan, etc?

Edited by craggy

Nigel McGuinness entrance music question time. What song is the opening taken from? I'm guessing its some cover of 'London Bridge', but dunno who by. Which song does the music then go into? Thanks.

The intro is from "Roll On" by Aussie punk outfit 'The Living End', he used to use the whole song as his ROH entrance, it's a cool song, worth checking out.His new theme is a recent Oasis track called "Wanking In The Bushes"

NBT, you should have just put McGuinness in the search option. I asked the very same question a couple of months back, and Mr Lantern was good enough to respond then. (He also informed me who provided James Gibson's ROH music).

The intro is from "Roll On" by Aussie punk outfit 'The Living End', he used to use the whole song as his ROH entrance, it's a cool song, worth checking out.His new theme is a recent Oasis track called "Wanking In The Bushes"

Could be wrong but shouldn't that be "Fucking In The Bushes"?!?!?If so, Oasis use that tune as their walk-on music too. Edited by Phil Jones