The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Was there a SNME the saturday after SS91?I ask as i have a magazine which has a pic of Taker n Bearer holding the Title and it says 'Taker and Bearer backstage, bask in the glory of taker's win. He would not have long to celebrate as he would lose the title just 6 days later. Now I'm assuming that the PPV was on a Sunday so it would of been on a Saturday that he lost the belt

Was there a SNME the saturday after SS91?I ask as i have a magazine which has a pic of Taker n Bearer holding the Title and it says 'Taker and Bearer backstage, bask in the glory of taker's win. He would not have long to celebrate as he would lose the title just 6 days later. Now I'm assuming that the PPV was on a Sunday so it would of been on a Saturday that he lost the belt

No.Up until and including 1993, the Survivor Series was held on Thanksgiving Day, which is a Thursday, or Thanksgiving Eve, which is a Wednesday.Survivor Series 1991 took place on Thanksgiving Eve. Undertaker won the WWF Title that night, and lost it six days later at Tuesday in Texas.

according to both my brother and mum they swore they seen tna on ntl channel 900 n odds but can't remember which, thev said that it's on between monday and a friday.Does anyone know about this i know it used to be shown on eurosport but that's all unless bravo started showing it.

It is now being shown on Player. i believe its at about 11 each night, its something like 6months behind though.
That is correct they showed the Lockdown PPV at 2pm today

It was a 90 mins/2 hour ppv shown 6 days or so after Survivor Series (and about a day or so after that here in Blighty). I can't recall if it was actually broadcast live in the States, but I think it was. After the controversy at Survivor Series, the show was built around a Hulk Hogan v Undertaker rematch (which, ironically, only led to more problems, solved in the best Royal Rumble ever in 1992). But if people turned up for that match, they stayed for the white-hot Randy Savage v Jake Roberts match which is something just about every wrestling fan needs to see. Though the whole ppv show isn't readily available, all of the matches (which also include Bret Hart v Skinner...or maybe Warlord, and a tag match involving Davey Boy Smith) are on one of the WWF Supertapes (either 3 or 4). Well worth trying to get...

Damned missed it.My next question. What was Tuesday in Texas or was it on a Tuesdayshow that was taking place in Texas? I'm confused

Tuesday in Texas was a fall-out show of what happened at Survivor Series 1991 and the WWF Superstars show, where Randy Savage was bitten with a king cobra, and was unable to make his comeback at the Series.It featured the return of Randy Savage to the ring to face nemesis Jake Roberts, and then also had the rematch between Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker for the WWF Title tacked onto it.The undercard featured Bret Hart v Skinner, British Bulldog v Warlord and Ted DiBiase and Repo Man v Tito Santana and Virgil.The wrestling portion of the show was a bit pants, but the pre and post match promos from Jake Roberts and the terrifying cobra antics after his match means this a show worth seeing.EDIT: But LC just told you all that.And just to clarify, the show can be seen on the Supertape 92 release. Edited by freaky_jason

• Paid Members

Supertape 92 features the PPV. A quite good PPV I thought. Not a *really* horrible match on there. Watch out for 'Taker getting tangled up amongst the ropes when hes trying to run off them.

Edited by bAzTNM

Kurt Angle won the World title on Smackdown in January of this year, in a battle royal.I remember a time the WWE title was vacated after a 3 way match, HHH was involved but I forget who else. So thats technically an occaision the title changed hands. That was fairly recent.The last proper title change I remember was when Brock Lesnar won the WWE title from Kurt Angle on Smackdown in September 2003.The last time specifically on RAW was the the best of my recoglection when Austin won the WWF title back from Angle in 2001.