The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

According to here..

Wrestlemania 15:

World Heavyweight Title Match: Steve Austin pinned Rocky Maivia (16:52) to win the title.

Wrestlemania 17:

World Heavyweight Title Match (No Disqualification Match): Steve Austin pinned The Rock to win the title (28:08).

..and for the hell of it

Wrestlemania 19:

RAW Match: The Rock pinned Steve Austin (17:52)...

• Paid Members

Their Wrestlemania 19 match is one of those most forgotten of all time.Now onto a question..I recently got my WWE Euroshop Magazine thing for New Years 2006 and it has this hot chick with a shiney,silvery dress, like the ones you see the chicks wearing in your local town centre on a weekend. She looks scarily hawt and I was just wondering who she is.Regards brahs.P.S. I really wish Euroshop wouldn't sent out their magazines with see-thru packaging.

Sory if this has been asked before, but are people like Team 3D and anyone else on TNa/indies, allowed to say trademarked names? I ask this because on the latest episode of Impact (7/1/06), Bub...Brother Ray says he and D'v...Devon were ECW, WCW and WWE Tag Champs even though they are trademarked names. And I specifically remember that at an ECW tribute event, Bub...Brother Ray said something along the lines of 'and now let me hear you all say those 3 letters they tried to stop us from saying' and the crowd started chanting ECW but Bub...Brother Ray and D'v...Devon didn't because it is a copyrighted name. Whats with this?

• Paid Members

When did the WWF Summerslam sign fall down on Mean Gene's egg-head?

Summerslam 1989 I believe.
That particular bit is on the "WWF Funniest Moments" 2002 DVD/VHS release. The "FUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!" has been cut unsuprisingly though.

When did the WWF Summerslam sign fall down on Mean Gene's egg-head? 

Summerslam 1989 I believe.
That particular bit is on the "WWF Funniest Moments" 2002 DVD/VHS release. The "FUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!" has been cut unsuprisingly though.
Yep thats why I needed. I was providing a listing for my website, and could not remember what year's Summerslam it was.That Funniest Moment's video is so shockingly shit, its unbelivable.

Is it legal in this country to announce a value for the purse contested in a pro-wrestling match? Are there any legal ramifications if the value announced is fictitious (other than the obvious fraud and trades description problems arising from lying to a paying customer)? I've heard announcers from a couple of promotions make reference to the purse, but never its value, which is why I ask.Is the law any different for other combat sports?Gwailo - re the Mr Egoist theme - sorry, but I don't know. Pah, I have no need of further interweb geekpoints anyway. :/