The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Can anyone point me in the right direction of OVW, TNA and/or NOAH DVD's? (and reasonably up to date!)

1 Up Games - Europe's No1 Wrestling Merchandise Store - I believe they have a lot of TNA DVD's, but no NOAH ones, and only a few OVW ones.Try Here for NOAH ones.And Outcast Video They may have some OVW & TNA ones.Hope this helps Edited by GIB

What was the theme tracy smothers used as his entrance at 1pw? I was going to try and get it off limewire?

• Paid Members

Don't know if this should be in here but it's a question, so whatever... when, if at all, is New Year's Revolution repeated?

Wednesday night I think.
Brilliant, one of two nights this week I'm out. Guess I'll have to tape it. Cheers for the quick reply though :thumbsup:

Does anyone have any idea what the listings for the the really ancient (1985?) UK NWA release called Lords of the Ring- Superbrawls and Superbouts is- it doesn't give it on the back of the box and I haven't got a vcr until the weekend- it has the Fantastics on the front, and Flair and Steamboat IIRC...

The tape was put out by PWI in the USA in 1985 to promote non-WWF wrestling. It was put out in the UK in the early 1990s by the same company that did the WCW videos. It is presented by Bill Apter and Gordon Solie and is only an hour and all the matches are highlights. By the way, it's the Road Warriors on the cover. Junkyard Dog vs. The Missing Link (Parade of Champions)Greg Valentine vs. Roddy Piper (Starrcade 83)Highlighs of Gorgeous George and Adrian StreetAbdullah the Butcher vs. Carlos Colon (Starrcade 83)Jerry Lawler vs. Bill Dundee (Memphis)Highlights of Lawler/KaufmanHarley Race vs. Dory Funk, Jr. (Race wins NWA title)Harley Race vs. Ric Flair (Starrcade 83)Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard (JCP)The Freebirds vs. Von Erichs (Parade of Champions)Heaven Needed a Champion (Parade of Champions)Kerry Von Erich vs. Ric Flair (Parade of Champions)Ricky Steamboat vs. Tully Blanchard (JCP)Kerry Von Erich vs. Ric Flair (Japan rematch)Jimmy Valiant vs. The Assassin #2 (JCP)The Road Warriors vs. The Fabulous Ones (Memphis)Macho Man pildriving Ricky Morton through a tableJCP video with George Thorogood

Is there a website which lists extras for all (or the majority) of WWF/E DVD's. I'm particularly interested in extras for WWE DVD releases from 1999-early 2002. I didn't buy a DVD player until mid-2002, so was buying videos, but I want to get rid of them now, and replace them with DVD's.In particular, I'm interested to know what the extras are for the following releases:Wrestlemania XVSummerSlam '99Unforgiven '99The majority of 2000 and 2001 PPV'sWWF No Way Out 2002WWF Backlash 2002Best of Raw Vol. 1Best of Raw Vol. 2Also, does No Way Out 2005 have any extras? Believe it or not, but I checked Silver Vision and the extras are listed as TBA. :rolleyes: Thanks in advance, folks.EDIT - Do THQ have a contact address for feedback/ideas for the next SD VS Raw game?

Edited by King Cobra

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)

The Brooklyn Brawler, the guy who annoyingly always has something to say on almost all the WWE DVD's that are released, even if the subject matter has nothing to do with him (why, for instance, was he on the Monday Night Wars DVD? What role did he play in that?). :D My mind's a blank, I can't think of anyone else, unless you count referees and other crew like Kevin Dunn. Edited by King Cobra

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)

The Brooklyn Brawler, the guy who annoyingly always speaks on WWE DVD's, even if the subject matter has nothing to do with him (why, for instance, was he on the Monday Night Wars DVD? What role did he play in that?). :D My mind's a blank, I can't think of anyone else, unless you count referees and other crew like Kevin Dunn.
Ah good one.I was thinking just along the lines of wrestlers. They get hired and fired so fast I was interested in who has actually stuck around.

Kane might count. He wrestled for the wwf in 1995 as Isaac Yankem, then in 1996 as the fake Diesel, then became Kane in 1997. While he was taken off screem in between personas I don't think he was fired by the company, so he's been employed by them for 10 years. Bradshaw must be only a few months shy of 10 years as well.