The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I taped an episode yesterday and it had a big six-man. Off hand I think it was AMW/Jarrett vs Hoyt/Hardy and somebody else I can't quite remember. How far back is this episode to what is currently airing in the States.Thanks again for all your help.

• Paid Members

I taped an episode yesterday and it had a big six-man. Off hand I think it was AMW/Jarrett vs Hoyt/Hardy and somebody else I can't quite remember. How far back is this episode to what is currently airing in the States.Thanks again for all your help.

That show was aired November 12th, the night before the Genesis PPV (which actually aired on TWC last Sunday.)

• Paid Members

Was The Hart Foundation's last match as a duo against The Nasty Boys at WM VII, or did they have a few tag bouts after that match? I seem to recall The Hart Foundation taking on Earthquake and Dino Bravo, but I'm not sure if this was before or after WM VII.Thanks.

That was their last match together from the information thats been released.(Nasty Boys match) Edited by bAzTNM

Help!I've just joined pwtorrents and want to start downloading matches, so I try to download something but it only does about 20kb and then says its done and when I open it nothing happens, I followed the FAQ bit but that didn't work, how do I download the whole thing?

Download BitLord (or a similar program), and open the 20kb file on PWTorrents rather than saving it...
Thanks man.I downloaded the entire match (Joe vs. AJ from Turning Point if anyone cares) and now when I play in WinAmp all I get is the audio, no visual. Sorry to be a pain but can somehow help a brother out. thanks
What is the file type?
It's .aviWould that help? :/ Edited by HBAndy

Cheers. Their match against Earthquake and Dino Bravo must have taken place before WM VII.

It took place about a week before in Madison Square Garden, but was shown on Prime Time 2 days after Mania. Neidhart then went immediately on to commentating full time practically and Bret wrestled singles matches. The Harts last match as a team was actually at the July 1991 MSG house show (their only tag match after Mania) where they faced the Nasty Boys in a rematch from WrestleMania. This bout was also shown on Prime Time Wrestling at some point

Question. While I was just having a shit, I watched my GameBoy Advance sim the last few rounds of a tournament I was running on FirePro Wrestling.Semi-final number one was Jushin Liger against Masahiro Chono, which got me thinking; have they ever met for real? And, if so, what was the match like/outcome?Thanks in advance.Oh, and the final was The Rock (who beat Misawa in the other semi-final) vs. Chono, with Rocky coming out on top - with a sleeper of all things (I got knocked-out by Chris Benoit in the first round).

Edited by Chastity's Boyfriend

Help!I've just joined pwtorrents and want to start downloading matches, so I try to download something but it only does about 20kb and then says its done and when I open it nothing happens, I followed the FAQ bit but that didn't work, how do I download the whole thing?

Download BitLord (or a similar program), and open the 20kb file on PWTorrents rather than saving it...
Thanks man.I downloaded the entire match (Joe vs. AJ from Turning Point if anyone cares) and now when I play in WinAmp all I get is the audio, no visual. Sorry to be a pain but can somehow help a brother out. thanks
What is the file type?
It's .aviWould that help? :/
Try using Window Media Player. Or download VLC player (which plays most video (and audio?) files)...

Is there anywhere online that I can get Pro Wrestling Illustrated? I know I could subscribe to it on their website, but I'm looking for a place to buy it monthly.

For anyone who's interested I have found somewhere...http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk/If you order PWI from here, it is despatched directly from COMAG (the UK's largest magazine distributer).I ordered a copy of the January issue on Thursday and I recieved it today, and the best thing about it is that it cost me almost a quid less than it would from a newsagents (cover price =

What is the file type?
It's .aviWould that help? :/
Try using Window Media Player. Or download VLC player (which plays most video (and audio?) files)...
Wahey! :D The VLC player worked. Thanks!

silly question but if anyone has been to a fozzy gig:did they do merchandise?if so what?

My brother went to one and came back with a Fozzy tour t-shirt with their new album art work on the front and a list of countries they supposedly went to on the tour :p. Well I hope this helped