The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know if Goldbergs' WCW music was done specifically as an entrance theme or is it a fairly old piece? If it's the latter, can anyone tell me who done it?

I assumed it was written as a piece of advertisment music. WCW often used some kind of 'music bank', so wrestlers entrance music were could be used by other companies, like TV ads etc etc, not like WWF's old in-house productions. Since Goldberg's music was so identifible, I would assume WCW tried to copyright or buy the music out-right. This makes it odd WWE would use a variation of the theme on Goldberg's enterance to WWE, since they would have owned it after the WCW buyout.What makes it even more confusing is Damian Marley had a recent album out, where the first track 'Confrontation' uses the tune(note for note) as it's backing track. So it's definitely not WWE owned.I've no idea who wrote the tune!

Does anyone know if Goldbergs' WCW music was done specifically as an entrance theme or is it a fairly old piece? If it's the latter, can anyone tell me who done it?

I assumed it was written as a piece of advertisment music. WCW often used some kind of 'music bank', so wrestlers entrance music were could be used by other companies, like TV ads etc etc, not like WWF's old in-house productions. Since Goldberg's music was so identifible, I would assume WCW tried to copyright or buy the music out-right. This makes it odd WWE would use a variation of the theme on Goldberg's enterance to WWE, since they would have owned it after the WCW buyout.What makes it even more confusing is Damian Marley had a recent album out, where the first track 'Confrontation' uses the tune(note for note) as it's backing track. So it's definitely not WWE owned.I've no idea who wrote the tune!
Indeed, Sting was originally offered it I believe before his comeback. At least that's what Goldberg says in his book.

Can anyone tell me or point me at the UWFi rules?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UWF_International
Thanks, but Wikipedia was the first place I looked. I've only seen a couple of minutes so far but that was enough to tell me that the article is wrong. They definitely get five points, not fifteen. That makes me very suspicious about the rest of it - in particular, I didn't see anything that looked like a guy losing points for being controlled for a long time. And I still need clarification about pinfalls, punches and chokes.Anyone else? Edited by Spatular

When the Brand Extension first began, Undertaker was Flairs first pick yes? Then how did he end up on Smackdown a few months later?

Back then when a champion lost the world title belt they took the spot of the man that defeated them for it.... Or something like that. So when Taker lost to The Rock he wound up on Smackdown.

• Paid Members

I'm currently on an ECW theme music kick right now and I'd just like to know which songs these workers used. Any help would be appreciated.Shane DouglasTommy DreamerI currently have New Jack's and RVD's. If anybody has any other recommendations then hit me.

I'm currently on an ECW theme music kick right now and I'd just like to know which songs these workers used. Any help would be appreciated.Shane DouglasTommy DreamerI currently have New Jack's and RVD's. If anybody has any other recommendations then hit me.

Shane Douglas: Deep Purple, Perfect Strangers.Tommy Dreamer: Alice in Chains, Man in the box.:) Edited by Ashley