The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

- Was there an incident in which a wrestling promotor had given a newspaper reporter the results of a show, only for them to be printed early? If so, who am I thinking of and what was the event?

You may be thinking of the rumours that WWF were planning to put the belt on Luger at Summerslam '93 (IIRC), but changed the finish to a count-out on the day of the show after Vince found out Lex had told a reporter he was getting the belt.

Brets 5 moves of doom were the atomic drop, russian legsweep, backbreaker, middle rope elbow, and sharpshooter. The order rotated.As for Amy Weber, I think she quit because she wasn't very welcome in WWE, and Randy Orton kept harrasing her. I think he poured a drink on her on a flight, and that was the last straw.

As for Amy Weber, I think she quit because she wasn't very welcome in WWE, and Randy Orton kept harrasing her. I think he poured a drink on her on a flight, and that was the last straw.

A few months ago one of the wrestlers said it was actually Edge who had poured the drink over her, but at the same time this was when everyone was against Edge so God knows if it was him or not :D

Brets 5 moves of doom were the atomic drop, russian legsweep, backbreaker, middle rope elbow, and sharpshooter. The order rotated.

"The Famous Five" :D

What are the buyrates like for TNA PPV's

The most recent one got something like 15-20 thousand buys. The bigger one before that got about 35,000.
Thanks, hopefully more people will start buying them when they realise they get more for their dollar than the majority of WWE ppvs these days.

What was that thing that the ECW crowd chanted whent hey wanted one wrestler to kick the shit out of another. Sounded a bit like 'puff puff (Wrestler's name), Puff puff *clap* *clap*' Know what im talking about?

It could be: "F*ck him up, Taz, F*ck him up!" :)

Guest aberdeenWWEfan

what is TED DIBEASE doing in the wwe just now? as i seen him on raw at the eddie tribute raw. i watched his shoot interview and he said he never watched it and did,nt approve off the content.