The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Is there legitimate heat between The Dudleyz and New Jack? If so, why?

I think they said something about him in their song on the wwe originals album.

The Dudleyz did take a shot at New Jack on the Originals album, but I'm sure that it couldn't have started there.Were there any major incidents between them during the ECW days?

Why were there two IC belts at Wrestlemania X?

For some reason, Shawn Michaels took a break from the WWF in late 1993. For storyline purposes, WWF figurehead President Jack Tunney stripped him of the I-C Title, which Razor Ramon eventually won by beating Rick Martel (after both men were the last two in a Battle Royal to determine who should vie for the title).Several weeks after his 'suspension', Shawn returned to the WWF with his old I-C belt, still claiming to be the legitimate I-C Champion. Things were finally settled at WM X when Razor Ramon beat Shawn Michaels in a Ladder Match (I'm sure you know that part, mate). Ramon held the two titles aloft and after that, there was only one I-C Belt in the promotion. Edited by King Cobra

Why were there two IC belts at Wrestlemania X?

For some reason, Shawn Michaels took a break from the WWF in late 1993.
It should be noted he actually quit at this time.

The Dudleyz did take a shot at New Jack on the Originals album, but I'm sure that it couldn't have started there.Were there any major incidents between them during the ECW days?
I heard an interview with D-von the other day. He said New Jack was pissed off at the Dudleyz because of the army fatigues they wore in WWE, that were similar to his ring gear in ECW. There were some other little thing as well but i can't remember them or find the interview now.