The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just wondering who were the first WCW goal-scoring superstar wrestlers to enter a WWF, during Raw or Smackdown, match. I'm sure Hugh Morrus was one of them.

Ignoring Booker Ts run-in at King of the Ring, Lance Storm was the first. Hugh Morrus may have been the second and i think Mike Awesome was the third.
if women count. I could swear that Stacy appeared before Awesome

Not sure what "goal-scoring" has to do with anything, but the first WCW "invader" was Lance Storm who ran in and Superkicked... someone... on a Calgary house show.

Not sure what "goal-scoring" has to do with anything, but the first WCW "invader" was Lance Storm who ran in and Superkicked... someone... on a Calgary house show.

It was on RAW.
Indeed, but it was dry-run at a house show a few days before. I seem to remember the Torch site getting very excited about it. Edited by gwailofilms

Just a few questions regarding TNA;- How was Gail Kim introduced as Jeff Jarret's manager and has she actually done anything of note?- Is Trinity still a part of company?- Is Christopher Daniels supposed to be a heel? I've only seen a couple of his matches, which were against AJ Styles, and the two seem to garner dueling crowd chants.- What's Sean Waltman doing in TNA?

Edited by Van_Dammer

• Paid Members

- Is Christopher Daniels supposed to be a heel? I've only seen a couple of his matches, which were against AJ Styles, and the two seem to garner dueling crowd chants.

He is indeed supposed to be a heel. He plays the cocky guy who thinks he's the best thing in the company, using the name 'Mr. TNA.'

- What's Sean Waltman doing in TNA?

Not alot at the moment. After supposedly cleaning up and returning to TNA full time he decided to not only no-show one of their recent pay per views but also do it on a night he was wrestling in a tournament dedicated to Chris Candido, which is bloody low, even for Waltman. He's apparantly been backstage at a TNA show recently apologising but it's not known whether TNA wish to use him again after what he pulled. The commentators buried him on the night he didn't show up, and rightfully so. Edited by ELsupremo

- Why wasn't Hulk Hogan on the WCW tour of April 2000 (he was still employed by WCW then, not leaving WCW until Bash at the Beach 2000?)

Because he's Hulk Hogan.

• Paid Members

- Why did Typhoon leave the WWF in 1993?- Why did The Big Boss Man leave the WWF in 1993?Thanks in advance.

Face didn't fit anymore is the most likely reason, with Bossman off to a few indies and All-Japan, and Typhoon Ottmann off to join the rest of the Rhodes clan in WCW...
Why did they bring Typhoon back after his disastarous WCW stint?

Cheers, MightyLC.

Because he's Hulk Hogan.

:D I know that, but I was wondering the exact reason. I suspect it was just Hogan not wanting to put himself out for UK fans (when did he last put himself out for us?), but I wondered if he had suffered a minor injury or something.
Sorry, I should have been a bit more specific."Because he's Hulk Hogan and doesn't have to do shit if he doesn't want to".At the time, that applied to most of the big names in WCW. Was this the tour that had the really crap, no-name main events?

Cheers, MightyLC.

Because he's Hulk Hogan.

:D I know that, but I was wondering the exact reason. I suspect it was just Hogan not wanting to put himself out for UK fans (when did he last put himself out for us?), but I wondered if he had suffered a minor injury or something.
Sorry, I should have been a bit more specific."Because he's Hulk Hogan and doesn't have to do shit if he doesn't want to".At the time, that applied to most of the big names in WCW. Was this the tour that had the really crap, no-name main events?
It certainly was.I was at the Manchester leg, with a bunch of really poor matches - the only highlights being Bret Hart coming out to do what was essentially a "goodbye" promo, and Booker T losing to US Champion Jeff Jarrett.The afternoon was capped off with the Mamalukes against I-can't-remember-who.The feeling of deflation of the crowd as they left was something I've never experienced at any other wrestling event.