The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

1983Ric Flair beat Harley Race in a Steel Cage Match to win the NWA Title.1984Flair beat Rhodes to retain the gold.1985bRhodes beat Flair by DQ. Flair retains.1985aRock n Roll Express beat The Russian in Tag Title Cage Match. They won the titles.1986bFlair defeated Nikita Koloff by DQ to retain.1986aRock n Roll Express beat Ole and Arn Anderson in a Cage Match to retain.1987Flair beat Ronnie Garvin in a Cage Match to win the NWA title.1988Junkyard Dog wins a Bunkhouse Stampede Match.1989Sting wins an Iron Man Singles Tournament. In the last match of the night he beat Flair to win the tourny with 40 points.1990Sting The Black Scorpion (Ric Flair) to retain in a Cage Match.1991 Sting wins the Battle Bowl (2 ring Battle Royal).1992The Great Muta wins the Battle Bowl.1993Ric Flair beat Big Van Vader to win the WCW title.1994Hulk Hoagn beat The Butcher to retain.1995One Man Gang beat Kensuke Sasaki to win the United States Title.1996Roddy Piper beat Hulk Hogan.1997Sting beat Hulk Hogan to win the title.1998Kevin Nash beat Goldberg to win the title.1999Bret Hart beat Goldberg in a No DQ match to retain.2000Scott Steiner beat Sid Vicous to retain.

1983Ric Flair beat Harley Race in a Steel Cage Match to win the NWA Title.1984Flair beat Rhodes to retain the gold.1985bRhodes beat Flair by DQ. Flair retains.1985aRock n Roll Express beat The Russian in Tag Title Cage Match. They won the titles.1986bFlair defeated Nikita Koloff by DQ to retain.1986aRock n Roll Express beat Ole and Arn Anderson in a Cage Match to retain.1987Flair beat Ronnie Garvin in a Cage Match to win the NWA title.1988Junkyard Dog wins a Bunkhouse Stampede Match.EDIT: NWA World Champion Ric Flair pinned Lex Luger.1989Sting wins an Iron Man Singles Tournament. In the last match of the night he beat Flair to win the tourny with 40 points.1990Sting The Black Scorpion (Ric Flair) to retain in a Cage Match.1991 Sting wins the Battle Bowl (2 ring Battle Royal).1992The Great Muta wins the Battle Bowl.1993Ric Flair beat Big Van Vader to win the WCW title.1994Hulk Hoagn beat The Butcher to retain.1995One Man Gang beat Kensuke Sasaki to win the United States Title.EDIT: Ric Flair pinned Randy Savage to win the WCW World title.1996Roddy Piper beat Hulk Hogan.1997Sting beat Hulk Hogan to win the title.1998Kevin Nash beat Goldberg to win the title.1999Bret Hart beat Goldberg in a No DQ match to retain.2000Scott Steiner beat Sid Vicous to retain.

You made a couple of mistakes which I have corrected.Come on, you didn't honestly think that the One Man Gang and Kensuke Sasaki headlined WCW's biggest card of 1995 did you? ;) Edited by old blue eyes

Nope you are wrong apparently

NON-TELEVISED MATCHES: Diamond Dallas Page defeated Dave Sullivan.. The American Males (Marcus Bagwell & Scotty Riggs) defeated The Blue Bloods (Steven Regal & Robert Eaton).. WORLD CUP OF WRESTLING SERIES: Jushin Liger (NJ) defeated Chris Benoit (WCW).. Koji Kanemoto (NJ) defeated Alex Wright (WCW).. Lex Luger (WCW) defeated Masa Chono (NJ) by Submission.. Johnny B. Badd (WCW) defeated Masa Saito (NJ) by Disqualification.. Shinjiro Ohtani (NJ) defeated Eddie Guerrero (WCW).. Randy Savage (WCW) defeated Hiroyoshi Tenzan (NJ).. Sting (WCW) defeated Kensuke Sasaki (NJ).. WORLD CUP RESULTS: WCW defeated New Japan Pro Wrestling 4-3. TRIANGLE MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Lex Luger and Sting by Count Out.. WORLD TITLE MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Randy Savage to win the title! UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: One Man Gang defeated Kensuke Sasaki to win the title!! As shown on Television, One Man Gang defeated Kensuki Sasaki to win the title! In the arena, the match continued after a controversial pin and ended with Sasaki pinning OMG to retain.. FADE TO BLACK....

NON-TELEVISED MATCHES: Diamond Dallas Page defeated Dave Sullivan.. The American Males (Marcus Bagwell & Scotty Riggs) defeated The Blue Bloods (Steven Regal & Robert Eaton).. WORLD CUP OF WRESTLING SERIES: Jushin Liger (NJ) defeated Chris Benoit (WCW).. Koji Kanemoto (NJ) defeated Alex Wright (WCW).. Lex Luger (WCW) defeated Masa Chono (NJ) by Submission.. Johnny B. Badd (WCW) defeated Masa Saito (NJ) by Disqualification.. Shinjiro Ohtani (NJ) defeated Eddie Guerrero (WCW).. Randy Savage (WCW) defeated Hiroyoshi Tenzan (NJ).. Sting (WCW) defeated Kensuke Sasaki (NJ).. WORLD CUP RESULTS: WCW defeated New Japan Pro Wrestling 4-3. TRIANGLE MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Lex Luger and Sting by Count Out.. WORLD TITLE MATCH: Ric Flair defeated Randy Savage to win the title! UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: One Man Gang defeated Kensuke Sasaki to win the title!! As shown on Television, One Man Gang defeated Kensuki Sasaki to win the title! In the arena, the match continued after a controversial pin and ended with Sasaki pinning OMG to retain.. FADE TO BLACK....

The One Man Gang vs Kensuke Sasaki match and title change was last on the card but wasn't shown on the PPV. It was taped and later shown on one of the TV shows (I can't remember which).

• Paid Members

The One Man Gang vs Kensuke Sasaki match and title change was last on the card but wasn't shown on the PPV. It was taped and later shown on one of the TV shows (I can't remember which).
That was a tremendous card. One Man Gang winning the US Title was always rather weird to me. Seemed to me that they threw out any random guy they could and gave him the belt. Who eventually beat OMG for it?

That was a tremendous card. One Man Gang winning the US Title was always rather weird to me. Seemed to me that they threw out any random guy they could and gave him the belt. Who eventually beat OMG for it?
Konnan

Starrcade '95 was weird. Whodathunk Liger/Benoit would be only the third best match on a show, especially when one of the better matches involved Alex Wright?If you watch the video closely, you can see me. :) There's also a very clear shot of the guy I bought my tapes from in the States in the front row in the first few minutes of the show.

Why did Hogan have to use Eye of The Tiger as entrance music in 2002 (I think) in Madison Square Garden. I can remember there being some kind of rule that didn't allow either Voodoo Child or Real American to be played, anyone know why?PS - I know Hogan used Eye of The Tiger decades ago, and all that.

A few questions about past & present Ring Of Honor stuff ...- What are the real names of CM Punk, Low-Ki, Homicide and Colt Cabana?- What music do/did CM Punk and The Rottweilers use in ROH in 2005? :thumbsup: