The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know the theme music used for AJ Styles at ROH "Night of the Grudges" (2003?) for his match against Paul London? (Featured on the ROH best of AJ vol. 2).I know it wasn't 'Touched' or 'I Am', but have no clue what it is. Have done a google search but can't seem to find anything.Thanks.

• Paid Members

Just watched TNA Impact that aired on TWC and I came across a tag-team called "Phi Delta Slam". The team consisted of two barrel chested fellows. They look about fourty or something. I feel like I should know them. What was the tag-team history of this TNA team, and did they ever compete in the WWE?Cheers

Does anyone know the theme music used for AJ Styles at ROH "Night of the Grudges" (2003?) for his match against Paul London? (Featured on the ROH best of AJ vol. 2).I know it wasn't 'Touched' or 'I Am', but have no clue what it is. Have done a google search but can't seem to find anything.Thanks.

Without watching it again, I think it was the show where he used AC/DC's 'It's A Long Way To The Top'.

Just watched TNA Impact that aired on TWC and I came across a tag-team called "Phi Delta Slam". The team consisted of two barrel chested fellows. They look about fourty or something. I feel like I should know them. What was the tag-team history of this TNA team, and did they ever compete in the WWE?Cheers

Phi Delta Slam used to work on the Florida indies under the same name and I believe have wrestled in NWA: Wideside on a few occasions. This is their first time in a 'major' company, if you can call TNA that, as far as I'm aware.

Jericho and Goldberg had a confrontation when Goldberg came to the WWE, Jericho took Goldberg down with a front face lock and was in control of the situation until management pulled them apart. It came about due to their supposed heat from their WCW days, which was mainly brought about by both men being played against each other by Kevin Nash and his cohorts.Steiner's major backstage fights saw him destroy both DDP and Bagwell, on seperate occasions, during one of his numerous 'roid-rages'.

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

Steiner's major backstage fights saw him destroy both DDP and Bagwell, on seperate occasions, during one of his numerous 'roid-rages'.

Id also like to add that the fight between Scott stiener and DDP backstage was a work trying to boost ratings in there desperate dying days

Um... No it wasn't. Steiner went to the ring and cut one of his promos where he just shot on people, this time the person was DDP. Steiner said something along the lines of 'Someone give Page a sex change so then maybe he'll have the balls to fight me', Page confronted him backstage and Steiner just destroyed him, Page's face was a mess afterwards and he and Nash walked out mid-show in protest to what Steiner did. Steiner then walked back out onto the show with a microphone and cut a promo on Page's wife, Kimberly.As far as I'm aware, the fight was never acknowledged on screen and the two men weren't even in an angle together. Page was teaming with Nash to take on Palumbo and Stasiak, while Steiner was facing Sid in defence of the WCW World Title at the upcoming Starrcade show.

Guest indie_&_co

In traditional British rules, does a round end when someone gets pinned OR when someone gets pinned do they continue until the round finishes

Guest Jack_Bauer

Anyone have any news on the next FSW show?

also do they have a fan forum now i cant access the old one i spose its cause its now fwa manchester not fsw
They're now at fwamanchester.com
Thanks pal. :thumbsup:

In traditional British rules, does a round end when someone gets pinned OR when someone gets pinned do they continue until the round finishes

Each round is three or five minutes, after the allotted time there is a minute break. The match ends when there is a pinfall or submission, although a lot of matches are two out of three falls, so when the early falls happen the action stops for a minute before you restart at the time that the fall was counted. So if the first fall is in the second round, two minutes in, you start the match with a minute left in the second round.Its like a boxing match, but they wrestle instead. That's always been my understanding of it.

Was the John Cena / JBL world title match at Wrestlemania 21 the shortest Wrestlemania world title match ever? (excluding yokozuna v hulk hogan at wrestlemania 9)