The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I remember the 1999 Spring Break Nitro having a really great Benoit/Malenko vs. Raven/Saturn title change that I popped huge for until the dreaded Dusty Finish reared it's ugly head.Question - Raw tonight. 2am or 4am?

Now my question - Can anyone explain how the FMW explosions were done? They look impressive - was it not dangerous to these explosions right on the wrestlers?

Simple...DIRECTOR: "You, Pyro Guy; when I say 'now', you push that big red button. You two wrestlers, when you hear me say 'now', keep your fucking heads down!"Seriously, they're low-powered pyro charges, with plenty of whichever chemicals it is they mix in for a good flash and a plume of smoke (magnesium, I think and..?). As for the wrestlers, they just take 'em.

The Gold Club was a strip club in Atlanta that a lot of WCW personnel liked to frequent. Bischoff, Raven and Disco Inferno definitely were fond of it. The 'incident' you're probably referring to is the time Bischoff allegedly paid for a prostitute to have sex with his wife, and I think she came from the Gold Club.

Now my question - Can anyone explain how the FMW explosions were done? They look impressive - was it not dangerous to these explosions right on the wrestlers?

Simple...DIRECTOR: "You, Pyro Guy; when I say 'now', you push that big red button. You two wrestlers, when you hear me say 'now', keep your fucking heads down!"Seriously, they're low-powered pyro charges, with plenty of whichever chemicals it is they mix in for a good flash and a plume of smoke (magnesium, I think and..?). As for the wrestlers, they just take 'em.
Wouldn't there usually be a time limit of fifteen minutes or so, so that if no decision was rendered the explosion would happen following a countdown, giving the wrestlers plenty of time to prepare themselves/fall to the mat? I may be confusing FMW with IWA:Japan though.

Can someone explain the whole faction thing going on in NJPW please? On the match listings it always has Black vs New Japan, or Black vs GBH, what's that all about?Thank You

What happened with IWA MS,BJ Whitmer & Dave Prazak?

I believe they both quit because Jimmy Jacobs and BJ Whitmer (who were then ROH Tag team champs) were asked to job and ROH do not like their champions jobbing out on another show so BJ walked out along with Prazak who did it out of respect and I'm sure he's a backstage hand at ROH aswell. As Jacobs is main player in IWA MS he didn't leave.