The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Ahh yes, ECW stables/entourages.Meanie and Stevie were with Raven first doing the whacky antics, then when Nova came along they started parodying nWo and whoever else, I thought they were great, theres nothing better than a grumpy, dark, intelligent guy surrouded by goofballs, CM Punk and Colt Cabana being a good example.Jason wreslted in ECW way before Justin and originally managed The Pitbulls I do believe, I doubt Nicole Bass wrestled, she was just there because she was massive, Jazz was there for a while but they never let her do anything so she split from the group. For some reason Jason, Justin and Nicole Bass also had a load of circus type people follow them around. Chastity was in there too somewhere.FBI members I can remember were Tony Mamaluke, Tracey Smothers, Little Guido, Tommy Rich, Big Guide, Sal E and JT Smith.There was Da Baldies featuring, DeVito, that guy New Jack almost killed, Angel and another guy.The Dudley Family, Spike, D-Von, Bubba Ray, Big Dick, Sign Guy, Dudley, DW and Chubby Dudley.And there was Stevie Corino's group with Cyrus, Jack Victory and Tajiri.Thats how I remember it anyway.Ahh ECW, I think I'm gonna have to watch some old DVDs.I dont follow TNA, what did The Natural's do?

Joe Seanoa (born March 17, 1979 in Samoa, now residing in Huntington Beach, California), better known by his ring name Samoa Joe.

Edited by Adam Gard

There was Da Baldies featuring, DeVito, that guy New Jack almost killed, Angel and another guy.And there was Stevie Corino's group with Cyrus, Jack Victory and Tajiri.

“The guy New Jack almost killed” being Vic Grimes, who had a cup of coffee as Key in the WWF and, believe it or not, is currently under developmental contract in Deep South.Cyrus’ Network stable grew out of Steve Corino’s group, and included Cyrus and Corino themselves, with Jack Victory, Scott Anton, Rhino, Wing Kanemura and Tajiri at various points.Other ECW stables I remember include Hot Commodity – EZ Money, Julio Dinero, Chris Hamrick and Electra and The New Dangerous Alliance – Lou E Dangerous, CW Anderson and Bill Watts.And what about Simon’s Circus? The Prodigy and The Prodigette, Mitch, The Muskateer…

Simon's Circus also had Simon's Dick, Dick Hertz. LOOK AT MY DICK, LOOK AT MY DICK, MY DICK IS HUGE!!! MY DICK IS VASCULAR!!! Ah Simon, once he was the greatest shoot fighter this side of Delaware... Now he manages some jabronis.The Dudley Family also had a member known as Lil' Snot Dudley, who was the original runt of the litter but that character was very short lived.The FBI also included Mabel and One Man GangRaven's Nest also at one time or another, included The Bruise Brothers (The Blu Brothers/The Harris Twins), 'Prime Time' Brian Lee, Beulah McGillicutty, Kimona Wanalaya, The Pittbulls, Johnny Hotbody, Tony Stetson, Cactus Jack, Don E. Allen, The Heavenly Bodies, Dino Sendoff, Luna Vachon and The Vampire Warrior, Miss Patricia, Sandman's wife and kid Tori and Tyler Fullington, Lupus, Chastity, Reggie Barnett as well as some of the minor Dudley Boyz members, mainly Big Dick and Dudley Dudley.Nicole Bass used to be a female bodybuilder, she was actually one of the wrestlers the WWF sent to ECW for training (Much like guys like Brakkus) but she rarely stepped in the ring. After ECW she went on to the WWF where she managed Debra or Sable, I forget which, in their feud with one another. Bass eventually left claiming she was being sexually harassed backstage.

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

What was the NWA's flagship tv program in the 1980s?Was there a promotion known as WCW in the 1980s (not WCCW but another)?

This might get a little confusing. While NWA Worldwide wrestling was probably the flagship JCP programme, one could argue that their television show from the Techwood Studios in Georgia was their main programme. This was called World Championship Wrestling. The Atlanta territory ran by Ole Anderson did at one time refer to itself as World Championship Wrestling...or maybe that was just their television show, I'm not too sure.The promotion that Ted Turner bought off Jim Crockett was commonly referred to as NWA (a whole other story that someone will explain in greater detail: the promotion was one of the many under the NWA banner, but had national TV and all and so a lot of people refer to it simply as NWA). Around 1989 they started every now and again referring to it as WCW, with them going full-blown on it in 1991.Needless to say, the whole situation is so confusing that I myself may have remembered it all wrongly, so I'm happy to be corrected...