The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Question regarding title runs, spoilers ahead:

Since winning the WHC a little over a month ago, Rey Mysterio has lost the following non-title matches:vs. Mark Henryvs. The Great Khalivs. Kurt Anglevs. Rob Van Damvs. FinlayCan anyone name another WWE or World "Champion" that has lost so many non-title matches in such a small space of time?

On some occaisons they do. It might vary due to time, like they need to save time so they send them all out at once, ot it's the main event and ther's still an hours to go so everyone goes out individually to kill time. Also wrestlers entrance themes get bigger pops than most of the actual wrestling does, so they do it to give the fans what they want.

Also, I thought it was because they didn't know how to act. Usually each wrestler has his own characteristcs coming down the aisle, walking fast or slow, posing, talking to camera etc. Whenever I see 6+ who aren't part of a group appear at once, it always looks as if they are a little uncomfortable. Even when Evolution appeared together, it never seemed right each wrestler just wanting down the aisle, with none of their poses.

I don't know too much about Sabu so could anyboby tell me what the whole pointing up to the sky thing is all about

When he first started out, he was pointing to the lights because he was a wild man raised in the jungle, or something.Now it’s explained as him pointing to the sky in memory of his uncle, The Sheikh.