The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest draVen

My computer wont play videos off WWE.com for some reason all i get isConnecting to media.....Opening media.....Readythen nothing does anyone know whats up with it?

FireFox ?If so - https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/morei...ication=firefoxOr you could check the FireFox forums.
What is FireFox?
Could be a setup but what the hell,I take it your using Internet Explorer then, well ''FireFox'' is a much better and unique browser where you can also add certain addon's and extensions to it.Check it out - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
I just downloaded it but the videos on WWE.com still don't work?? thanks for all the help by the way :)
WWE.com videos usually don't play if Firefox is your default browser. Make sure IE is your default, and uninstall/reinstall the newest Windows Media Player just to be doubley sure about everything.If that doesn't work, I can't really help any further. Good luck :)

My computer wont play videos off WWE.com for some reason all i get isConnecting to media.....Opening media.....Readythen nothing does anyone know whats up with it?

FireFox ?If so - https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/morei...ication=firefoxOr you could check the FireFox forums.
What is FireFox?
Could be a setup but what the hell,I take it your using Internet Explorer then, well ''FireFox'' is a much better and unique browser where you can also add certain addon's and extensions to it.Check it out - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
I just downloaded it but the videos on WWE.com still don't work?? thanks for all the help by the way :)
WWE.com videos usually don't play if Firefox is your default browser. Make sure IE is your default, and uninstall/reinstall the newest Windows Media Player just to be doubley sure about everything.If that doesn't work, I can't really help any further. Good luck :)
Yeah, i think i was reading something on those lines on the ''FireFox'' forums the other day yet i never did check it out to see if it worked, i'am pretty sure it will though. Think i'll test it tommorow. If not i can still get them to play anyway. Unlike Big Mamma Benjamin at the moment.

Okay, I have a few questions I'm hoping people can answer.1) Can someone make a list or tell me where I can get a list of all the places WWE have visited?2) How many PPV's did WWE air in 1995?3) Who is the promoter for MPW?Thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by GIB

2) How many PPV's did WWE air a year in 1995?That was the year they started the in your house ppv's, and Decembers was IYH 5, so I guess it would be 10 in total.

• Paid Members

At WrestleMania, it seemed like when Edge hit Foley with the barbed wire bat just before he started bleeding, Foley never actually had time to blade (I never saw Foley's hands near his face around the time) did he actually blade the usual way or did the barbed wire bust him open itself?

He bladed before taking the shot from Edge. If you go back and watch it I'm sure you'll be able to tell. It looked brilliant at first but then Mick ruined it by being so blatant about getting rid of the blade in the midst of selling.

• Paid Members

At WrestleMania, it seemed like when Edge hit Foley with the barbed wire bat just before he started bleeding, Foley never actually had time to blade (I never saw Foley's hands near his face around the time) did he actually blade the usual way or did the barbed wire bust him open itself?

He bladed before taking the shot from Edge. If you go back and watch it I'm sure you'll be able to tell. It looked brilliant at first but then Mick ruined it by being so blatant about getting rid of the blade in the midst of selling.
Foley always makes it so obvious that hes going to blade. See this bit and when he guest reffed a match between Nash - HBK in a Hell in a Cell match at Badd Blood.

Foley always makes it so obvious that hes going to blade. See this bit and when he guest reffed a match between Nash - HBK in a Hell in a Cell match at Badd Blood.

The HHH-Nash HIAC one was indeed blatant. Was the first one I really noticed without actually looking for it.

Can someone tell me what music Mike Musso comes out to? Its a saliva track yes but i cant think of the song title

Guest Richard Studden

Why does it say on the wwe website that the london shows are Wrestlemania revenge shows? Aren't they tapings for Raw and Smackdown??

When did JJ Dillion vacate the WCW World title in 1998?

It was either the first or (more probably) the second edition of WCW Thunder, held the first or second week of January. They did a bit of a shitty thing in making folks wait about a week and a half to explain the Hogan v Sting controversy, and they may have gone off the air in the middle of a rematch they had on Nitro, following the Starrcade main event...