The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Q1. Is that really Ireland? Probably not.Q2. What age is he? Don't know exactly, but he debuted in 1978, so he's got to be in his mid forties.Q3. Is there any point to bringing him back? Finlay in his day was one of the best in the world. It's evident from how much he's improved some of the WWE divas/wrestlers that he still knows what to do. If he's still in good shape for a guy his age after being out of action for so long, then absolutely.

• Paid Members

A longish one. My grammar is crap so bear with me.The Ministry Angle---------------------I remember Mabel was kidnapped at the Rumble 99 and dragged off, then I think on Raw the next night he was dragged into this room where Farrooqq and Bradshaw were guarding the doors. Was there any storyline reason why they should be at the doors guarding the MOD? Thanks brahs.

A longish one. My grammar is crap so bear with me.The Ministry Angle---------------------I remember Mabel was kidnapped at the Rumble 99 and dragged off, then I think on Raw the next night he was dragged into this room where Farrooqq and Bradshaw were guarding the doors. Was there any storyline reason why they should be at the doors guarding the MOD? Thanks brahs.

I think it was just becuse the Acolytes were also members of the MOD, so it was just for effect.

Are all the ROH Straight Shootin' black and white? I don't mind - but it shows them in colour on the back...

When i used to play my region 1 DVD of Royal Rumble 2000 on my region 2 DVD player it would always play in black and white. Maybe thats the problem.

Guest Ashley

Are all the ROH Straight Shootin' black and white? I don't mind - but it shows them in colour on the back...

No, they are (the ones I've seen, Foley, Corino etc) all in colour, they are ntsc discs though, uk players are pal, try messing about with the options as most players play in auto so they will play as ntsc.

No, they are (the ones I've seen, Foley, Corino etc) all in colour, they are ntsc discs though, uk players are pal, try messing about with the options as most players play in auto so they will play as ntsc.
Thanks for your help. It's Foleys thats black and white for me and I'm playing it on PS2. Like I said it doesn't bother me, I was just wondering. Edited by Josh D

Thanks for your help. It's Foleys thats black and white for me and I'm playing it on PS2. Like I said it doesn't bother me, I was just wondering.
Thats what i used to play RR2000 on. It was always black and white cos PS2's are not multi regional sadly :(

Thanks for your help. It's Foleys thats black and white for me and I'm playing it on PS2. Like I said it doesn't bother me, I was just wondering.
Thats what i used to play RR2000 on. It was always black and white cos PS2's are not multi regional sadly :(
Buy a new cable. More specifically a DVD+RGB AV Cable. That has a switch for DVD/PS2 games playback on your PS2. I used this because I bought Firepro R and KOC for my PS2, but they were both black and white. This cable fixed it. Also gives you a slightly clearer picture for gaming.

Has Triple H ever beaten The Undertaker in a singles match?

Insurrextion 02 - London, England - Wembley Arena - May 4, 2002 (9,308; sell out)Mr. Perfect pinned Goldust with the Perfect PlexPay-per-view bouts - included Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler on commentary; featured footage from the previous night's 2nd annual Make a Wish Foundation charity auction / dinner in London:Rob Van Dam defeated WWF IC Champion Eddie Guerrero via disqualification at 11:24 when the champion grabbed the title belt and shoved the referee; after the decision, Guerrero chased the referee around the ring and into the ring where RVD dropped him with a spin kick, hit him in the face with the title belt, and landed the Five Star Frog SplashTrish Stratus & Jackie defeated WWF Women's Champion Jazz & Molly Holly at 7:43 with simultaneous pins, Trish pinning Jazz with the bulldog and Jackie pinning Molly with a DDTX-Pac pinned Bradshaw at 8:49 with a low blow and the X-Factor after Bradshaw missed the Clothesline of Hell, instead knocking Scott Hall off the ring apron; prior to the bout, X-Pac came to the ring wearing a Kane mask; late in the bout, Hall came ringside as X-Pac appeared to be on the verge of losingBooker T pinned WWF Hardcore Champion Steven Richards to win the title with the Bookend at 9:50; immediately after the match, Crash Holly ran ringside and pinned Booker with a roll up to win the title; seconds thereafter, Booker hit the scissors kick to regain the belt; Tommy Dreamer and Justin Credible then came out but were beaten down by Booker; as Booker was celebrating the win, Richards returned ringside alongside Jazz, with Jazz hitting a low blow on the champion, allowing Richards to put Booker through a table, pin him, and regain the beltMatt & Jeff Hardy defeated Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) & Shawn Stasiak at 6:42 when Jeff pinned Stasiak following the Twist of Fate / Swanton combo; after the bout, Lesnar hit the F5 on both Hardyz, then - at the instruction of Heyman - hit a spinebuster and a spinning powerbomb on StasiakWWF European Champion Spike Dudley pinned William Regal with an inside cradle at 4:56; early in the match, Spike appeared to have injured his ankle while attempting the Dudley Dog; moments later, the trainer came out and took off Spike's boot to check the ankle; as the champion was being helped to the back, Regal came from behind and attacked him on the floor, and threw him back inside the ring to continue the match; after the bout, Regal knocked Spike out after hitting him with a pair of brass knuckles; Spike was eventually carried backstage by refereesSteve Austin pinned the Big Show at 15:00 after hitting a Stunner on an interfering Kevin Nash, who came out of the crowd, and then hitting two Stunners on Show; minutes earlier, Ric Flair - the special second referee - chased Scott Hall and X-Pac backstage with a shovel after they came ringside and pulled Flair out of the ring as he went to count Austin's cover on Show; after the bout, Flair returned ringside and sent Nash backstage before sharing in a beer with Austin, with Austin saying that the recent problems between the two were forgotton and he would let bygones be bygones; moments later, as Flair went to drink his beer, Austin kicked him in the midsection and dropped him with the StunnerTriple H pinned the Undertaker at 14:31 by hitting a kneelift as Taker ran the ropes and following with the Pedigree

Buy a new cable. More specifically a DVD+RGB AV Cable. That has a switch for DVD/PS2 games playback on your PS2. I used this because I bought Firepro R and KOC for my PS2, but they were both black and white. This cable fixed it. Also gives you a slightly clearer picture for gaming.

Still gives a bit of a chaffy DVD picture though due to the use of green screen as Sony were too cheap to implement proper Macrovision.