The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Why does "Straight Shootin'" frequently interrupt ROH shows? e.g Ring of Honor on TWC Tue 27th December around 52 minutes in, Shane Douglas and Terry Funk straight shootin' appears. This tends to ruin the ROH shows for me as I don't understand why it appears and it interrupts matches.It makes no sense and it completely cut out the Doug Williams and Colt Cabana V Nigel McGuiness and

If you're asking just how many one-on-one matches The Rock and Austin have had, there's been quite a few. In Your House: Degeneration X, WM 15 and WM 19 immediately spring to mind, in addition to the one that you mentioned...

Edited by Van_Dammer

They had 1 0n 1 matches atIYH: DXWrestlemania 15Backlash 99Wrestlemania 17The Raw after WM 17One of the UK only ppv's in 2001Wrestlemania 19And there's probably been loads more on house shows and possibly tv too.

Whoops - I'm an idiot. Firstly, I meant to rephrase it in that was the WM17 match their FIRST one on one match, then seconndly why I forgot about the WM15 match and others I don't know.JR and King threw me off cause I was watching RR2001 yesterday and they were playing it off as if they're never met one-on-one.