The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Fozzy have pretty much what you'd expect from any band touring smallish venues take - a few t-shirt designs (generally the Fozzy logo, a tour design and an album design at very least), CD's and the odd poster or two, if you're lucky.

Is there anywhere online that I can get Pro Wrestling Illustrated? I know I could subscribe to it on their website, but I'm looking for a place to buy it monthly.

For anyone who's interested I have found somewhere...http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk/If you order PWI from here, it is despatched directly from COMAG (the UK's largest magazine distributer).I ordered a copy of the January issue on Thursday and I recieved it today, and the best thing about it is that it cost me almost a quid less than it would from a newsagents (cover price =

Just a random observation from my Christmas evening viewing. Not a question, but it didn't require a whole thread. At the start of the main event, when The Sandman finally crosses over the barricade, his cane snags the strap of an expensive looking camera from a guy in the front row. As The Sandman hops over the rail, the camera is flipped up off the cane, but amazingly caught by the owner. Totally random and insignificant observation, but made me laugh anyway :D For the thread, does anyone know if there was an issue between Sabu and Fonzie after Sabu's match? Sabu looked pissed for some reason.EDIT: Probably should have said, this was ECW One Night Stand...

Edited by KRS

does anyone know if frankie sloan has setup a wrestling school in Liverpool, if so where?also as asked before, but i didn't get an answer, does anyone have any information on the Jacky Pollo TV tapings that were done in the 90's, that never made it to TVthanks

on SD! vs. Raw 2006, how do you unlock Jake Roberts?

You need the psp version, you buy him on there and upload him to the ps2.Or use a cheat system. Edited by Ashley

on SD! vs. Raw 2006, how do you unlock Jake Roberts?

You need the psp version, you buy him on there and upload him to the ps2.Or use a cheat system.
I think i read somewhere that at the end of GM mode you get 3 draft picks and if you highlight Jake and pick him you unlock him without needing the PSP and what not. Something like that anyway :)Or was all that just classed as bullshit in the end ? Edited by the g

3. How did Triple H and Cactus Jack come to feud in early 2000?

They already had a big history from 97, 98 and 99.HHH won the title from The Big Show on an episode of RAW in December 99 and i guess The Rock and Mick Foley were the top 2 contenders. HHH needed someone to feud with in the lead up to WrestleMania and a big feud with The Rock. Rock vs. Foley "Pink Slip on a Pole" was ordered by Trips. Rock won. Foley got the boot. Rock comes out a few weeks later "I got every WWF superstar to walk out on your sorry candy asses if you do not reinstate Mick Foley!" Foley was rehired and named no.1 contender. Foley wanted a Street Fight at The Garden at Rumble 2000. Thats about it i think.