The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Help!I've just joined pwtorrents and want to start downloading matches, so I try to download something but it only does about 20kb and then says its done and when I open it nothing happens, I followed the FAQ bit but that didn't work, how do I download the whole thing?

Help!I've just joined pwtorrents and want to start downloading matches, so I try to download something but it only does about 20kb and then says its done and when I open it nothing happens, I followed the FAQ bit but that didn't work, how do I download the whole thing?

Download BitLord (or a similar program), and open the 20kb file on PWTorrents rather than saving it...

Thanks.Fucking hell. I'm a fucking adult, why do TV channels do it? I suppose any chair shots will be censored.I've got an idea. Why don't TV channels start censoring REAL horrors like graphic images on news bulletins and all that. That's what our fucking moral guardians should be concerned about.Rant over.

• Paid Members

Thanks.Fucking hell. I'm a fucking adult, why do TV channels do it? I suppose any chair shots will be censored.I've got an idea. Why don't TV channels start censoring REAL horrors like graphic images on news bulletins and all that. That's what our fucking moral guardians should be concerned about.Rant over.

Too many retards watch it and end up copying it. :(Sad thing but what can you do.

Download BitLord (or a similar program), and open the 20kb file on PWTorrents rather than saving it...
Thanks man.I downloaded the entire match (Joe vs. AJ from Turning Point if anyone cares) and now when I play in WinAmp all I get is the audio, no visual. Sorry to be a pain but can somehow help a brother out. thanks

The biggest attendance for Raw must be the show in Toronto Sky Dome in February 99 I would imagine (I think it was slightly more than the shows they did in the Georgia Dome). The lowest attendance for Raws must have been some of the early ones where they could fit no more than 2,000 people in the building

Thanks man.I downloaded the entire match (Joe vs. AJ from Turning Point if anyone cares) and now when I play in WinAmp all I get is the audio, no visual. Sorry to be a pain but can somehow help a brother out. thanks
What is the file type?

• Paid Members

Was just wondering how long TNA have been going for now?And when is the first airing of a new TNA Impact!! on TWC.Thank you brahs.

3 1/2 years, give or take. The debut show was in the summer of 2002.At the moment, Impact's first run is Saturdays at 9pm. Don't know if that will change when the jump forward in time happens.

Was just wondering how long TNA have been going for now?And when is the first airing of a new TNA Impact!! on TWC.Thank you brahs.

3 1/2 years, give or take. The debut show was in the summer of 2002.
Yes, it was June 19th 2002. Edited by Ashley